Diplomatic visits

Percy's pov

It's been two weeks since Sif told me Odin will be visiting I'm sitting here waiting for him to arrive and it seems the wait would not be long as I saw zeus walking in with Odin before he went to his throne I made throne for him after making a table appear in the middle of the throne room. We greeted each other then we sat down, but before we could start Amphitrite burst in with my mom, and to be honest she's the best step-mom I could ask for. What's wrong I asked seeing the look of panic on their faces. Amphitrite- Sally and Paul were attacked, Paul didn't make it, they were attacked by some robot that incidentally shoot fire from it's whole face. Odin- The destroyer it was originally built to test Thor but proved to be too powerful when it killed Brokkr god of the forge he spoke great things about you   Hephaestus as the only god in all the pantheons that can rival him and it was supposed to have been sealed the only one that can unseal it other than me or Thor who is no longer with us is my other son Loki. For now this meeting will be postponed until we deal with this matter.   Amphitrite-  Percy I used most  of my powers in response to the attack and you probably wondering what I was doing with I thought I could get to know since she's your mother, anyways I'm going to fade soon I used too much of my power I'll like to give my powers and domains to Sally here and while many of  here think my husband had an affair your far from the truth it was a mutual decision we realized we fallen out of love for each other but not willing to  divorce for the sake of our son. Saying I was surprised by that revelation is an understatement the rest of the council were in shock then I turned to my mother and asked her if she accepts Amphitrite's gift and she agreed and was about to call for a vote when they stop me saying I had their full support thus immortalizing my mother before Amphitrite past on her powers and domains to her before fading. I can't help but wonder if Triton will accept my mother to my surprise Triton flashed in and hugged my mother and called her mom. Triton- You didn't think my mother was the only one visiting her even though we don't get along that much but I knew how important she is to you so from time to time I went to check up on her during that course of time she became like a mother to me plus I may not show it but it feel pretty good to have a younger brother. Thank you brother can you take her to Atlantis and walk her through her duties? at that he nodded and flashed out with our mother.

Odin's pov

Now it's time to deal with the destroyer and then continue the meeting as well the wedding preparations. Father!!! Loki! what happened and why has the destroyer been unsealed? Loki- The destroyer activated and broke the seal I tried to stop it but alas I was no match for it, it seemed to have gained intelligence saying it must destroy perseus  Jackson and prevent the destruction of it master. Do you think it's because perseus inherited Thor's powers? possibly it was designed to test to test Thor even though it tried to kill him which it wasn't programmed to do. Percy- So it's after me and by what it said I'll assume it is tied to the prophecy which dictates. The children of time and sky will vanquish the planet destroyer, but will be lost but for how long only time will tell. Among the celebration will the answer be revealed, an unprecedented event will occur. The world will change from a single planet  twin planets will emerge. Only then will Olympus and asgard lost children be found here some Ambrosia and nectar  they will help with the healing. 

Loki's pov

I thought the planet destroyer's were exterminated how is there one alive unless one managed to escape. They all nodded well for now let's stop the destroyer the sooner the better before it causes anymore destruction to midgard.

third person's pov 

They all quickly located the destroyer and defeated it, Percy and zeus will go on to become the twin thunder gods and unbeknownst of them they had revealed themselves to the mortals due to the mist weakening as more and more are able to see the mythical word this seems has been gone unnoticed by hecate until it was too late the mist was dissipating at a slow enough pace that it went unnoticed. the gods gave the mortals a way to protect themselves as long they don't use it against them or their children or against each other. Over the next few weeks the Olympians finished their talk with Odin and finalized the wedding preparations, and over the course of the month Percy visits Asgard and Olympus was connected to the bifrost to make travel easier between both places.  After the gods re established themselves in the  world they all chose patron cities Percy chose new york city as Olympus was floating above it and the capital of each country the rest of the gods divided the rest amongst themselves. Percy and his brides moved into his palace near camp-half blood once it was finished. Months passed by and during this time Percy has seared the prophesied children with Sif's children being the oldest  each soulmate gave birth to twins and were born within minutes from each other. 

A/N for the conversations I put the name and what they are saying in bold and in Italics let me know if guys prefer it this way.