Building a palace, war, and unexpected truth

Percy's pov

What is your name young lady as we didn't get to properly introduce ourselves due to the events before. My name is Aria Lord Perseus she replied. Please just call me Percy there's no need for the formalities, especially since you are about to become my aunt. Before we start uncle make sure to claim Ariel and drink in moderation from here on out, that fact is probably Hera didn't blow her top. Zeus claimed Ariel right after I said that red as a tomato. Now all in favor of Making Aria zeus's immortal wife and godhood along with Zoe, Annabeth, and Thalia? everyone except Ares and Dionysus who was asleep this time, with Ares it was a no brainer why he objected he was looking at Aria with lust. If looks can kill Artemis would have killed him with the way she was glaring at him. Then the fates came in Fates-Zoe goddess of the hunt, night, motherhood, and history. Annabeth goddess of architecture, strategists,and Knowledge. Thalia goddess of elements, day, sky, and earth. Aria goddess of good counsel, planning, cunning and wisdom, and natural light. She has metis domains because she's her reincarnation.   I wasn't really surprised by Thalia as she is zeus's daughter so I expected she have something tied to zeus same with Annabeth, but zoe was a shock to all of us. Now we have two goddesses of the hunt. Artemis since you and Zoe share a domain work something out incase another hunt is formed. Artemis nodded at this, just then Aria recovered her memories as Metis and made an off hand remark about Zeus eating her again that made him cringe, now Lou Ellen you prevent a tragedy and possible war from occurring, is the anything you wish for? I wish to aid my mother in safeguarding the forbidden magic books and find any that is unaccounted for she said. Very well Lou Ellen Blackstone you're to be your mother's lieutenant and will be granted immortality you will be able to sense any magic book forbidden or otherwise currently existing or to be written. After receiving her gift she went back to camp.

Athena's pov

Percy seems to be worried about something, so I went to talk to him. What's wrong Percy I asked him. Percy-Oh just the prophecy I'm really worried about the camp I don't like the last part of the prophecy. Then why don't you build your palace near the camp now that the ancient laws is not in place anymore it be easier protecting the camp and our children, plus there's a plot of land in Nitesh Long Island that's for sale.

Percy's pov

Thank you Athena it seems I now have two wise girls but seriously thank you. You are welcome and plus two is better than one she said chuckling. But I can't help but wonder how could zeus abolish the ancient laws so easily I thought he wasn't the one that set it and I didn't hear chaos give him permission either especially since he himself is bound by it? Athena-I don't know that's something you have to ask him. As if on cue Chaos walks in. Chaos-My dear Percy there's an simple explanation for that. First of all I'm not the most powerful in all the universe there's someone even I have to answer to my older brother, the one the christians worship and because of the events that happened in the garden of eden he cannot interact with earth directly anymore I'm sure that don't need to further explanation. In short he was the put in place the ancient laws and gave the green light to abolish on our side I gave zeus the go ahead before arriving and before reviving anyone his permission is needed. That's really a lot to take in I expected that the other gods had left but seeing their shocked faces said otherwise. This means everything mentioned in the bible happened and will come to pass I thought. Thank you for the clarification Chaos, he nodded. Athena you and Annabeth can start designing my palace I'll take care of the land procurement. Just right then we all felt camp half-blood being attacked I hope they prepared enough we all flashed to camp and at the back was Gaea and Tartarus, we knew about gaea but not the pit himself and the managed to wipeout half of the camp, that's when I noticed that the barrier was gone and Thalia's tree was obliterated I honestly thought we had more time to prepare. Knowing the outcome with Gaea I went straight for her and striking down any monsters, titan, or giants that was in my way. It seems since I inherited Thor's powers I don't need a demigod help to take down a giant. after a while I was standing in front of her, she glared at me with hatred in her eyes but before I knew it she kissed me nevertheless the battle tip in our favor thanks to her and Tartarus was not happy. After the the battle there were a lot of casualties and deaths, most cabin would have lost most of their campers if not all if the gods didn't start claiming their children like they promised me even though I'm one of them now. I saw Gaea talking to zeus I was ready to intervene if needed.

Gaea's pov

Zeus walked up to me and apologised for locking up my children in my womb and I see they have started taking their responsibilities seriously even if only recent, I was taken aback by his apology but forgave him nevertheless. Seeing the damage to the camp I felt guilty having a hand in it I let my pain and anger drive me mad, if it weren't for Percy that's what everyone seems to call him there's no telling how more damage I could have caused. But what I don't understand is why did I kiss him, as if reading my mind zeus said that Percy is my soulmate and that bond was what helped me regain my sanity. After the shrouds were made and funerals were held, everyone was discussing what to do about the defences of the camp so I said I'll become it's guardian.

Percy's pov

The last part of the prophecy makes sense now Camp will gain a new guardian at a cost, the guardian was referring to Gaea and the cost was half the campers being wiped out and Thalia's tree being obliterated.(few months later) Now to buy a plot of land for my palace which was a lot harder to do but with Gaea's help I bought a land that was perfect for my needs, it seems have the primordial of earth as a soulmate has its perks. I am now staying in my palace on Olympus even though I've been rotating between the palaces of my soulmates, more with the hunt when I'm with Artemis. The finished the construction of my palace faster than I thought, now that makes me wonder how long it is going to take to finish the one near the camp seeing how fast they built this one. I guess I'll wait and find out. It's probably best if I plan a trip to Asgard soon. Sif and Demeter has been getting along pretty well so they are staying together and when my mom and Paul died in an accident Demeter wanted to adopt me but Amphitrite wanted to adopt me as well to the point they started fighting which surprised me but it was decided they both will adopt me and Freyja an Aphrodite are surprisingly getting along I don't know if that's a good thing or not. It seems I have too many things on my mind.

~On Asgard~

Odin's Pov

I have received an invitation to Sif's and Freyja's wedding I might visit Olympus to see Perseus he is the first god in all the pantheons to have soulmates and plus I have to thank him for freeing my sister from her madness and I have to talk to him about letting the norse demigods into camp-half blood we do have our own camp for our demigods it's just some of them or closer to them and are killed before they can make it which means a few nordic instructors will have to be sent to camp-half blood, it could be like an exchange program.

A/N Little did Percy know he and the rest of the council will be getting a visit from Odin the all father himself.