Prophecies

Percy's pov

We arrived at camp half-blood, and to the big house and told Chiron to summon all the campers to amphitheatre. As the campers start filing in Annabeth came running to me, instead  of being angry at her I pitied her. The thought of what Alabaster did to her made my blood boil, she gave me a long kiss when she reached me. I won't let you or your mother sleep tonight I said teasingly. She blushed and asked what do you mean by that? you'll find out soon enough I told her. Just then we heard a scream, because of my domain I knew immediately that it was a mortal. With no time to waste I yelled all campers close your eyes before I flashed outside of camp where a mortal woman in late 20s was being attacked by a pack of hellhounds. I quickly despatched them, seeing it as the only safe place for right now I gave her permission to enter the camp. The minute we walk through the barrier Zeus skid to a stop looking at her like a lost puppy which was adorable in it's own way, but by the looks of it she has taking quite a liking to him. Uncle I see you have taking a liking to her would you like to make her your immortal wife? 

zeus's pov

When percy asked me that I was on cloud nine even though I just met this mortal girl I feels as if I known her for a long time. If I go through with it I will have to tell everything and who I am will she even accept me? Percy-You won't know unless you try. Percy said that as if he was noticing my dilemma.  I took her to the side, turns out I only had to explain the recent events since she already knew about us including the previous wars and to my surprise she said yes to my proposal. I even found out she loves books I'm not much of reader but I can try just for her. I let percy know of my decision and her answer, but that would be taken care of later now there's more pressing matters to deal with.

Percy's pov 

I know everyone  of has questions and been wondering where I went all your questions will be answered but first there's someone I like to introduce to you all this Chaos the creator of the universe, they all bowed which in turn caused them to be yelled at. He really hates formalities maybe more than me. After answering their questions and what has transpired since I was gone, now comes the main reason why we're here. I never thought I will be using my judgement domain so soon, but alas here we are. Alabaster C. Torrington step forward. He came forth fuming most likely because Annabeth is no longer under his control anymore and the fact I'm practically his stepdad now something I don't even want to think about. If you all wondering how Annabeth got back to normal the credit goes to Lou Ellen Blackstone, she witness my exchange with Annabeth and Alabaster and found it weird she's acting like that. Later she found a forbidden spellbook in her brothers room and to reverse it. Alabaster do you know your crimes? Alabaster-Falling in love is a crime now?  No what you did to get that love is your real crime. his face paled hearing that, Alabaster you snuck into your mother's palace broke into her safe stole a forbidden magic book and cast the spell love bind on Annabeth deceiving her making her think you're me and I am you and not only that you were brave enough to peak at many goddesses while they in a state of undress. How do you plea? Alabaster-Not guilty you're obviously making things up just because you hate me. Athena will you repeat my domains to him since it seems that he wasn't paying attention and explain the one that presides the current situation.

Athena's pov

When percy asked me to do this I felt a sense of pride so I cannot let him down. Your domains are as follows  time, space, waves and tides, truth, loyalty, storms, thunder, wisdom, war, betrayal, strife, love, discipline, demigods, heroes,weapons, swordsmanship, martial arts, judgement, strength, sacred groves and trees, hollowing, fertility, the protector of humankind, and peace, and your judgement domain you know every crime that has been committed and judge the individual based on those crimes with the highest punishment being death my love.

Percy's pov 

Well every camper were looking at him with disgust especially the hunt. Now if it was just the peeping you would have spent a few years in the dungeon if the hunt doesn't get to you first but you broke into your mother's home and safe which would have added a few years to your sentence but you stole a magic book which usage is forbidden,and the punishment for its usage is death. Now I hereby sentence you to death. The minute I spoke those words Lightning struck him killing him. Now that that's over I rather not have to do that again I exclaimed causing everyone to laugh except Annabeth it looks like she's in her own world. Hecate I want those books sealed off so something like this doesn't happen again, Athena along with Annabeth design a building specifically to house these books, and Hephaestus fashion a lock even I can't break to secure it.

Annabeth's pov 

I can't believe it my mind is still spinning by the fact that me and my mom are both Percy's soulmate. To be honest I have been with Percy and he is pretty big down there probably bigger than most guys since Percy is the only man I ever slept with, I'm just glad Lou Ellen broke the spell before  I slept with her brother. There would be no turning back at that point, and my situation would have been worse. Anyways my mom is still a virgin seeing that she was a maiden goddess until recently so I doubt she be able to handle him. I am fully capable of handling him she said as if reading my mind. you sure are confident mom or have you forgotten that you're still a virgin, and Percy is not your average man I would know since I have first hand experience. I thought he was going to tear me apart not to mention I nearly gotten pregnant multiple times because the condom broke. My mom was about to say something  when Rachel got a prophecy. The primordial of Earth will attack. Only the soulmate bond will return her sanity. Sky must apologize for his actions against her. Camp will gain a new guardian at a cost. If that wasn't enough Apollo decided to give his own prophecy, a great prophecy right after a normal one what could it be? one prophecy is troublesome enough not mention that the tend to be vague and confusing. The children of time and sky will vanquish the planet destroyer, but will be lost but for how long only time will tell. Among the celebration will the answer be revealed, an unprecedented event will occur. The world will change from a single planet  twin planets will emerge. Only then will Olympus and asgard lost children be found. The first prophecy is straightforward for the most part but what has to happen for the camp get a new guardian the camp already has the barrier, as for the great prophecy I don't feel comfortable knowing my child will one day fight this planet destroyer I don't think no parent would be.

A/n  Apollo's prophecy will be fulfilled in the next book haven't decided how long it will be  yet . Even though I'm going to have Odin make an appearance at the wedding later on in the book vote if he should make an appearance earlier than that.