The exchange of power

Zeus's pov

Nephew thank you for your kind words but I have made too many mistake, and I have come to realize I am not fit to be king. You are more fit for the position more than I am. But first let me do something I should have done long ago as a final act as king. I Zeus king of the gods hereby abolish the ancient laws thus allowing the gods to be with their children, and as a reward for Artemis's hard work rounding up and hunting down and keeping the monsters in check I move to revive Zoe her former lieutenant all in favor all the gods raised their hands.

Percy's pov 

I was shocked along with the other Olympians at Zeus's proclamation. Even though he has started to change, I never thought he would admit that. He really has come a long way I thought. Right then a portal opened up and a man with eyes that of galaxies walked in with three women one was Zoe and the other two would make Aphrodite jealous. One was carrying a hammer and cape they were the most beautiful women I ever seen. Aphrodite doesn't hold a candle to them. I must have been staring for too long because one of them asked like what you see? I turned beet red which ensued laughter from everyone else. If I may ask who are you three other than zoe who I already know. Chaos-I'm chaos the creator of the universe, all the gods bowed but by the look on his face he didn't like that so I didn't bow not that I can blame him I am not one for formality either, Freyja-My name is Freyja norse goddess of love, sex, war, fertility, death, and magic. Sif-My name is Sif goddess of grain and fertility former wife of Thor, my late husband often speaks about you. I never knew Thor spoke about me especially to his wife, I only met him a couple of time during my mission and apparently he and my father knew each other. Your husband was like mentor to me, please what has become of him?.

sif's pov 

My husband faded fending off a planet destroyer  that was heading to midgard. seeing his confused face it seems I have to explain further. Midgard is what we asgardians call Earth. Moving on before he faded he spoke the sacred words  ᛟᚾᛚᛁ ᚦᛖ ᛟᚾᛖ ᛏᚱᚢᛖ ᚲᛁᛜ ᚲᚨᚾ ᛁᚾᚺᛖᚱᛁᛏ ᛗᛁ ᚾᚨᛗᛖ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛈᛟᚹᛖᚱ which translates to only the one true king can inherit my name and power. In otherwards my husband chose you as his successor. Odin hopes with the marriage between all three of us will be the birth of a long standing alliance and friendship.

Chaos's pov

I know many of you are wondering how a planet destroyer has appeared when  they were to be extinct. It seems when I went to exterminate them one  escaped my grasp, even though Thor managed to fend it off  it will be back, and for  that you have to be prepared. Now Perseus Jackson you have already inherited some of Thor's powers, do you accept the rest of his powers and name. Percy-Yes I accept it will be an honor to continue his legacy. Now my daughters take it away.

fates' pov

Perseus Thor Jackson god of time, space, waves and tides, truth, loyalty. storms, thunder, wisdom, war, betrayal, strife, love, discipline, demigods, heroes,weapons, swordsmanship, martial arts, judgement, strength, sacred groves and trees, hollowing, fertility, the protector of humankind and peace.

Chaos's  pov

Now Perseus..... Percy-excuse me for the interruption but please call me Percy Lord Chaos. Then Chaos is just fine drop the lord continuing on Percy you went on a mission to investigate a ruin that mysteriously appeared. Percy nodded. That ruin is actually a trails ground called the trial of kings those who step into it cannot leave until they completed the trial and only appear when someone who is worthy of being a king appears. That is why you have the title the one true king. On to the second thing you and Hera  have felt a pull towards each other right? They both nod in acknowledgement. That pull is the soulmate bond and she isn't the only one most of them are standing in this room. So you are not blindsided when you realize who they are as you go on I'll tell you their names, starting with this Artemis/Diana, Athena/Minerva, And  Hestia/Vesta I hereby release you from your oaths. Now as for the other soulmates Zoe Nightshade, Thalia Grace, Nike/Victoria, Nemesis/Invidia, Nyx/Nox, Medusa, Gaea/Terra, Freyja, Sif, Aphrodite/Venus, Calypso, Reyna  Ramirez-Arellano, Hylla Ramirez-Arellano, Hecate, and Annabeth Chase. Percy I know what happened between you and Annabeth, she was under the effect of a forbidden magic, and will be dealt with accordingly. I took the liberty of lifting Medusa's curse. Percy-Chaos I don't see how that's possible I beheaded her. Well about that I swapped her with a fake. If you would have killed her you would be in vegetative state, the only thing keeping you alive at that point would be the rest of your soulmates. As for Gaea she was swallowed up by her hatred of zeus, which he should know the reason why. Zeus-Yes I have no excuse for what I did I shouldn't have locked up he children inside her womb and that is something I have to live with. That is very mature of you Zeus. Percy since you are her soulmate that bond will return her to her previous self.   Now I believe an exchange in power needs to take place.

Zeus's pov

 All in favor in making Perseus Thor Jackson King of the gods every hand went up I Zeus god of the sky king of the gods hereby relinquish my throne to Perseus Thor Jackson and step down as the king of the gods.

Percy's pov 

Once Zeus said those words the thrones started rearrange themselves my throne which until now I haven't noticed was in the middle, it was Gold with depiction of every event that has occurred. Chaos summoned the rest of my soulmates except Gaea and Annabeth. A mark signifying the soulmate bond appeared on the back of our hands, and with that following Chaos we went to camp Half-blood to deal with the forbidden magic but before we left Hecate reported that her safe was broken into and a forbidden magic book was taken and there's a spell in there that allows you to deceive the object of your affection. After the many discussions with Annabeth I know these type of magic can have adverse effects on the victim sometimes even kill them. Hecate for your sake you better hope Annabeth is fine otherwise Alabaster will be facing full frontal of my anger. She nodded terrified  knowing I don't make empty threats. With that we flashed to camp half-blood.