𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Hello everyone!

This book is just My Life with The Walter Boys, hope you like it! I DON'T do smut there is nothing wrong with it I just won't be writing it but there are kissing scenes and implied s3x but that's it.

One day a few weeks ago I decided to not only make a Tumblr account to post random things on, but I also decided to take all of the short stories, you could say, that I've made for My Life with The Walter Boys and put them on Wattpad.

So, for those who don't like/use/have/ a Tumblr account, I figured why not take those short stories and put them on here for My Life with the Walter Boys fans?

So, I'm doing it, requests are always open, if you have any ideas let me know, and I will try to do them as soon as possible. 

I will also be posting everything that I have on Tumblr on here and if I get a request on Wattpad I will be posting the request on here and on Tumblr and the same goes for Tumblr.

Have ideas, questions, or requests? let me know and I'll answer, I do short stories btw but not too long because I don't want to make them really long because then I might as well just turn them into a separate book, but I'm currently writing on Tumblr but let me know if you have any ideas!

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy and I can't wait for you guys to see them! love you all so much! Enjoy!