Chapter: 10

New Year's Eve
Ryan's Pov:

Today is New Year's Eve and I am so excited. We do a trip every year to celebrate our achievements and us making it to the new year so we decided to go to Cancun. Our flight leaves tomorrow at 5pm. Of course I waited to the last minute to pack all of my stuff so that's what I'm doing at the moment with summer walker blasting through my speakers.

Just as I'm finishing packing my last bag someone started knocking at my door, so I told them to come in.

"Hey baby" Ashton while pulling me into a hug
"Hi honey" I said while hugging him back and sniffing his cologne
"Stop sniffing me weirdo" he said while laughing and sitting at the end of my bed

I needed to put my flexi rods in my hair so I can have curls for later when we go out. As I'm putting them in my hair I decide to look up and Ashton is just watching me. I smile and keep doing my hair.

"You are so beautiful" he said while kissing my neck and turning my chair around
"And you are so handsome" I said while kissing him and climbing on top of him as he laid back on my bed

The kiss is getting deeper and his hands rub my ass as I grind up against him. With a swift movement he is now on top of me.

"Can I eat" he asked while looking me dead in my eyes
"Yes"
"Take these off" he said while getting up to lock the door

Ouuu shit is getting real yalll, it feels like my heart is in my damn foot. I did as he said and took my shorts and panties off.

He slid me to the end of the bed, placing my legs on his shoulders and got on his knees and started eating me like his life depended on it. Even though my music was still playing I took one of my pillows and bit it so I wouldn't moan loud because I was pretty sure Nasir was here and that would be embarrassing.

"Uhuh take that pillow out your mouth I wanna hear you"
"What if my"
"What did I say" he said cutting me off and I took that damn pillow out my mouth and turned the music up even louder.

Every time I tried to scoot back he locked his arms tighter around my legs and kept going, at this point I didn't give a damn if Nasir was here. A few seconds later I squirted all over his face and he kept going making my legs start to shake. He got up and pulled me in and kissed me deeply "Alright now go get ready I'm about to take you out for lunch" he said and just walked out my room leaving me  stuck on my bed.

Collecting myself and my thoughts I got in the shower and got dressed, I put on my jean rumper I got from fashion nova and some cute glasses and my powder pink Gucci slides. After spraying myself with my favorite perfume combo, making sure my hair and outfit looked good I went to find ashton.

"Ashton sweethearttttt" I dragged out
"In the living room" I heard him say

Walking into the living room I was greeted by Nas, Jaylen, and Jordan.

Omg I hope they didn't hear me bro
After hugging them I went over and sat by Ashton
" I think I want a smoothie, you want a smoothie" i said while looking at him
"A smoothie sounds good, come on" he said while helping me up

We said our goodbyes and made our way to his car, I got in the car with him opening my door of course y'all know my man don't play about me touching that door.

"I got a question" I said as he pulled out of the parking spot
"I might have a answer"
"How the fuck did you learn how to give head like that" I said and I must have caught him off gaurd cuz he choked on his drink and started laughing
"I'm so fr, I don't see the joke here" I said
" I just woke up one day and knew how" he said and I laughed
"Yeah okay"I said and connected my phone to the Bluetooth