Chapter: 11

New Years Day
Ryan's pov:

Opening my eyes I immediately shut them back, I went crazy with the drinking last night omg. My mom, dad, aunties, uncles and younger cousins all had early flights for Cancun I'm glad we all decided to get later flights.

Seeing that Ashton was not in the bed I got up and made my way to brush my teeth and shower. After I got out the shower I went to find him. I went to the living room and he was sitting on the couch playing 2k23.

"Good morning sweetheart" I said walking up to him and hugging him
He paused the game and gave me a hug
"Goodmorning baby I order us some food" he said going into the kitchen and bringing out breakfast from one of my favorite places called the breakfast bar
"Thank you" I said while standing on my tip toes to kiss him
I sat down, grabbed his hands and said grace before we started eating our food

"So now that you're my girlfriend I have something for you" he said digging in his pocket
"I'm giving you this with me promising to always do right by you, and to give you everything you deserve" he said then handed me a box I opened it and immediately fell in love with it.

"So now that you're my girlfriend I have something for you" he said digging in his pocket "I'm giving you this with me promising to always do right by you, and to give you everything you deserve" he said then handed me a box I opened it and immedi...

"Thank you so much I love it" I said then kissing him

We finished eating our food and cleaned up our mess

R Rated Scene

Before he could unpause his game I grabbed the controller and sat it on the table

"Take these off" I told him tapping his polo sweats while trying not to laugh
"Yooo gone" he said while laughing pushing my hand
"I'm fr tho pull em down or something"
"You don't have to " he said to me
"I want to" after I said that he pulled his sweats down

I sat down on his lap kissing him and grabbing his dick with my hands stroking slowly up and down, after doing that for a minute I kissed him again adding more tongue making the kiss deeper and sloppier. Pulling away from the kiss I got on my knees and placed him on my tongue. Slowly going down I felt him at the back of my throat so I started humming. Coming back up I swirl my tongue around the tip of his dick and feel his hips jerk so I keep swirling my tongue and taking my right hand to jerk him off at the same time adding more spit I went faster feeling spit run down my mouth and my eyes start to water but I'm not giving up Milan ain't raise no bitch.

Hearing him moan made me wanna go faster so I sped it up
"Oh shit oh shit"
"Ryan lift up"
"Ryan shittttt" I heard him but I ignored his ass and kept going just as I was about to go all the way down he came, I went down anyways and sucked him like a sucker one last time before swallowing.

I had hella spit on my face and chest so I stood up about to go to his room to go get cleaned but he grabbed me and kissed me deeply then let me go get cleaned up

I can't believe I just did that, with that being my first time giving head, the talks with the girls actually helped. After getting my self together he was coming back downstairs, more than likely he used the guest bathroom to shower.