Does the devil like to eat toffee? 9.9

The old pope and the old priest looked at him movedly, with pleased expressions on their faces. He was worthy of being the envoy of God.

"It's very good that you think so." The old pope praised and continued to pray.

Mo Zhiyang also wanted to calm down, but the situation did not allow it. The raging hand had slowly slid down from his chest, and then lingered on his lower abdomen.

You God of Darkness, are you really not afraid of being screwed when you do such a thing in front of the God of Light?

While enduring his cruelty, Mo Zhiyang had to plead with the God of Light, "God of Light, my husband is not sensible, so I hope you will be sensible and don't cause trouble for him, do you understand?"

The God of Light looked at Ryan, then at him, and shrugged: How about love? I can't do anything to you. I'm still all still tied up. What can I do?

He's a little angry, why does Little Toffee only concentrate on praying and completely ignoring his own existence? The God of Light is so ugly, not as good-looking as him at all!

Without the temple, Ryan couldn't hear Little Toffee's prayer.

He just thought he was praying wholeheartedly and had no idea what the content was, so he couldn't help but feel a little bit amused.

He crossed his arms and stood there angrily.

When the prayer was over, Mo Zhiyang breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed that the dog man had some strength and could enter the temple without being cut. It seemed that the God of Light was not that good either.

"In a few days, I plan to make you the high priest." The three of them walked out of the temple together, and the Pope suddenly mentioned this matter with a determined tone.

Mo Zhiyang looked at the old priest in surprise, "This?" Can he spare me if I steal someone's job?

"Don't worry, God envoy. Everyone will grow old. I have spread the gospel to the people of the mainland and to the God of Light in my lifetime. I have no regrets." The old priest said with a decent smile.

There is something about this smile.

"Thank you for your generous contribution." Mo Zhiyang bowed to him, "God's gospel is with you."

The old pope nodded happily, thinking that he would abdicate in the future and hand over the temple to him, which made him feel sad, but for the people of the mainland, all efforts were worth it.

The three of them went out together. Kress, the servant beside the king, had been waiting for a long time. When he saw the three coming out, he quickly went up to meet them and knelt down on one knee, "His Majesty the Pope, the high priest, and the little priest."

"What's the matter?" The old pope frowned. Kress has never set foot in the temple. Is there something wrong?

Kress: "Your Majesty the Pope, His Majesty the King rescued a silver-haired boy who was injured by a monster while hunting. I hope Your Majesty the Pope can save him."

Silver-haired boy? 

The three people looked at each other. If they were just an ordinary teenager, then why would His Majesty the King send someone here in such a hurry? It's not easy to think about.

But the Pope didn't seem to want to go there. He glanced at Kress and then said to Yang, "You, who are about to become the high priest, should also benefit the people who believe in you."

"Yes." Mo Zhiyang nodded. This guy obviously wanted to throw the blame on himself. He was so numb!

The old priest looked at his back and suddenly said, "Your Majesty the Pope, is he really qualified to be the high priest and still have the position of pope?"