Chapter 14

July 23, 2018

Today, Mi-young turned thirteen months old, and it was time for her first haircut. I was becoming nervous, so I invited the members to the salon with us.

As we walked into the salon, Mi-young clung tightly to my neck, feeling out of place in the strange environment. I sensed her discomfort as the hairdresser approached us with scissors.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Key-nim, I'm here to take care of Mi-young's hair today," the hairdresser greeted us with a kind smile.

"Annyeonghaseyo, thank you for coming," I replied, grateful for her presence.

"Mi-young, can you sit down?" the hairdresser asked her. Mi-young sat down on the floor instead of the chair, making us laugh.

The hairdresser laughed along with us as I sat beside Mi-young, preparing to distract her while she cut her hair. I pulled out her favorite plush toy, a little unicorn she adored. As the hairdresser began to trim her hair, I made funny faces and sounds to keep her attention away from the scissors.

We heard the door opening, and JB, Jackson, and Yugyeom from Got7 came in.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We're getting our haircuts," JB said, grinning. "But we thought we'd stop by and see how Mi-young is doing."

Mi-young's eyes lit up at the sight of her favorite Got7 members, and she reached out to them, wanting to be held.

"Hey, little one," Jackson said, lifting her into his arms. "How's my favorite princess doing?"

Mi-young giggled and babbled, happy to see her friends. The hairdresser continued with the haircut, and I made silly faces and noises to distract Mi-young.

As the haircut ended, I felt a sense of relief wash over me. It was just a tiny thing, but it still made me anxious. Mi-young looked adorable with her new haircut, and I was glad the members were there to share this moment with us.

After the salon, we decided to have lunch together. We sat down to eat and talked about our plans and activities. We decided to take the kids to the park and picnic together. All the kids were excited, and we started planning what food to bring and what games to play.

As we were finishing up our lunch, my phone rang. It was my manager again.

"Hey, Key. The producers of 'The Return of Superman' have finalized the dates for filming. They want to start filming next week."

My heart was racing with excitement and nervousness. Sharing our story with close family and friends was one thing, but having it broadcast to the world was daunting.

"That's great news," I replied, trying to contain my excitement. "Thank you for letting me know."

When I hung up, the members could tell something was up.

"What's going on, Key? You look like you've just won the lottery," Yugyeom said, chuckling.

"The filming for 'The Return of Superman' is starting next week," I said, my voice filled with excitement. "It's real, and I'm going to be part of the main cast."

Everyone cheered and congratulated me, expressing their excitement and support. It was a dream come true, and I couldn't be more grateful for their encouragement.

As the day drew closer, I felt a sense of happiness and contentment. Life was moving forward, and I was excited to explore new opportunities, continue watching Mi-young grow and thrive, and cherish the bonds of friendship and chosen family that had seen me through the most challenging times.