Alice three: 心配しないで*

That one night, where they both were terribly bruised and battered in both mind and body…

“Oh no..Natsume..Touji..” Ruka cried as he kneeled before a bleeding Natsume and Bruied Touji.

“We’re fine..” Natsume answered for himself and Touji, who was silent, “We’re fine..Ruka..”

And we couldn’t sleep. We all made a vow together.

“Why is it always you two..” Ruka’s voice was strained, holding tightly onto Natsume’s and Touji’s hands.

“We just have to bear it for now.” Natsume said, tears running down face.

Ever since then..

“Just for now..” Touji repeated, a numb look on his face as tears were pooling in his eyes.

I haven’t seen any more tears from Natsume or Touji at all…

“I want to grow up quickly and have more power..” Natsume said.

Sleepless nights, and the last laughter.

“Strong enough to destroy everything around me.”

Replaced by their strength, their sorrow had no place to go.

“I want to become strong.” Touji whispered.

I just wonder how long it would continue to grow, trapped inside..

How long….

In Classroom B…

In Classroom B…

“Hey, how far do you think that transfer student will get in the northern woods?” The students were guessing and wondering.

“Hah! As If! I bet 500 yen that she can’t get past the bear.” Sumire huffed.

Natsume was watching all this silently, deciding not to say anything yet.

“Really? You never know, she might have been hiding an awesome Alice.” A student pointed out, “I hope she’s not hurt.” Another student was worried.