Alice Fourteen: "バカミカン*"

The four of us, let’s escape.’

000000000000000000000000

Back at the Academy….

“Impossible. I’m still unable to trace the whereabouts of the two escaped students.”

The teachers were trying their best but they just couldn't seem to locate Mikan and Sumire.

“I have just recieved word from a teacher following their trial that Sakura Mikan and Shouda sumire’s students passes have been found. They may have gotten into some kind of incidient..”

“Report this emergancy to the elementary school principal!” Jinno shouted to someone, “Teachers, how is the search Via Alice going?” He asked Serina sensei, “…Not at all..As if there were fog, the whereabouts of those two only, i cannot see. As if our powers were being obstructed by some kind of barrier..” She answered.

“Jinno-sensei,” Narumi called, entering the staff room, “Excuse us for bothering you while you are busy, but I would like you to listen to what kids have to say.”

“Now is not the time!” Jinno exclaimed.

“After being topped off by these two, I searched Hyuuga Natsume’s hospital room and Touji’s bedroom. The Hospital room was empty and Touji is no where to be seen. there were no traces of Natsume being present outside the room either.” Narumi explained, gaining the others attention.

“Mikan said Reo kidnapped Natsume and Touji.” Hotaru spoke up, holding the recording ring, "This is the proof. Catch Reo please, All four are probably in the hands of Reo and his men.” Hotaru played the recording on the ring, which managed to catch everything Reo had said in Natsume’s hospital room.

0000000000000000000000000000000

And back at the warehouse……

Hurts…it’s cold…’

‘It feels like …somethings next to me..’

‘Something…eating..?’

‘What is it..A dog..?’

‘An enemy..?’

‘Don’t come close…’

Natsume opened his eyes, looking to where the sound was coming from. He immediaty blanked…

 He immediaty blanked…