Alice Nine: Touji's past pt.1

Warning: This will contains one spoilers concerning Touji. So if you do not want to read any spoilers then you can skip this chapter. Also the pictures I'm using aren't originally mine, I just redrew them so credit to original authors. Or drawers. Anyway, Enjoy.

000000000000000000

000000000000000000

This happened long before Mikan came to the academy, long any of this happened actually. This is Touji’s start, where everything started.

The first thing Touji’s remembers the most clearly is his mother dropping him off right in front of the academy. If she said anything, he couldn't understand her. He was only 4 after all. He watched his mother get back into her car before she drove off. He thought she wanted him to wait htere so he stayed where he was.

And waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Until his face was red from the heat.

He had taken a seat on the concrete a long time ago, leaning agains the giant gate

He had taken a seat on the concrete a long time ago, leaning agains the giant gate. He wondered why his mother was taking so long, but he never left that spot. He was sure she was going to come back, why wouldn’t she?

And so he waited some more.

000000000000000000000000

Nobara Ibaragi was currently taking a walk outside, well a secret walk. She wasn’t supposed to be doing this but she felt too couped up and had too much energy so she snuck out. She was walking all the way to gate in the front of the school so she wouldn’t be easily caught.

She got to the gate, looking around in case there was anoyone around and thankfully didn’t find anyone. She walked coser to gate, she had always been curious about it and wanted to see it up close. As she got closer to it, she thought she saw something in front of it.

Once she was right in front of it, she realized it was a little kid. She panicked, “H..hello?” She knelt in fornt of the gate to get closer to the child. The child turned their head slowly, “..huh?” The poor boys face was red and sweating, and looked like they were about to pass out.