The Final Blow

After just wounding Sasha, Darcy managed to beat Sasha in combat. The blonde was wounded badly with a massive scar on her back, Sasha was knocked to the ground as Darcy approached her to finally end her life for good.

Darcy smiles and swings her scythe at Sasha and is ready to delt the final blow. Sasha stared at the evil hivemind, her best friend who was possessed by the evil hivemind was going to be the one to end her life. Sasha thought she deserved it after all the years of abusing her friend for so long.

"Well Sash... it's been fun!" Darcy said. Sasha gazed upon the blazing hot scythe that is in front of her face, She looked back at the hivemind and is ready to accept and face her fate. "Do you're worst." Sasha muttered what she thought would be her last words.

Darcy smiles as her time has come to end the blonde girl, the hivemind swings her scythe upwards to deliver the killing blow. "Sure!" Darcy said. Darcy was about to strike, but the whispers from the hivemind caused The Core to sense Andrias' emotional distress.

"It can't be." Darcy muttered. The eye above Andrias' crown looked down upon the crying king, Darcy opened a hatch and looks from afar to only see Andrias in tears and his will to fight striped away from him. Darcy became enraged at the sudden turn of events and yells at Aldrich within the hivemind.

"Aldrich! You're son has lost the will to fight." Darcy muttered in anger. She raised her hand in anger and rage. "That WEAKLING!" Darcy shouted in anger. Darcy smiles and turned her head towards the defeat Sasha and spoke.

"Hey Sasha! As a fellow control freak... You'll probably really appreciate THIS!" Darcy shouted as she activated her mind control as it activated on Andrias crown which caused him to scream in pain and agony. Anne activated her Calamity Powers and stood up while blazing in blue flames.

Darcy spoke to The Blue Newt through his crown. "Andrias! Stand up and Fight, you pathetic excuse of a king!" Darcy shouted to Andrias as she ordered him to fight and kill Anne. "We are all you need! We are all you will ever have!" Darcy shouted.

With Darcy distracted, Grime managed to kick Sasha's sword towards her. Sasha's eyes widen and then reached for her weapon as she managed to grab it. Sasha then uses her strength to stand while she hears Anne's words.

"It's not who we were that matter, Sash... It's who we are now that counts." Anne said through Sasha's mind. Sasha then stood up as Andrias gains his will back, he then powered up The Dyoplosaurus and is ready to finish his fight with Anne.

Darcy smiles as she lets go of her control over Andrias. "There, that's better." Darcy muttered. Sasha then sprints towards at Darcy and is ready to deal the final blow to the hivemind. Darcy turns around as she gasped in shock and confusion.

Sasha slashed her sword at Darcy and spoke.  "I am NOT that person anymore!" Sasha said as it echoed throughout the room. Darcy's scythe falls to the ground and Sasha then falls to the ground in exhaustion, Darcy's eyes were widen as she looked down at her abdomen.

Sasha then looks up and sees Darcy, her eyes become widen as she landed a good hit on Darcy, leaving a massive wound dripping green blood. Darcy smiles as she muttered her words. "Hehe... You... Fool..." Darcy said before falling to the ground.

Darcy passed out and Sasha managed to catch her before she fell to the ground. She sees the massive wound on her stomach, she placed her hand on it as tears streamed down her face. "Marcy... I'm sorry." Sasha said as she held her close.

Anne, fully powered with her Calamity Powers, zooms towards Andrias. Andrias was ready to fight as he looked down at Leif's letter and hears her words. "Don't close yourself off... Open you're heart... And follow it." Leif said in Andrias' mind.

Andrias' eyes widen as he closes them, he opened The Dyoplosaurus up and surrendered. Anne's eyes widen in shock as she rams straight through him, The Dyoplosaurus is destroyed as Anne falls into Sprig's arms. The People of LA gasp in shock as they all cheer for Anne.

After Andrias told Anne to save Marcy from The Core, She, The Planters and Frobo fly up to the shield generator room while riding on Domino 2 and Joe Sparrow. Anne gasped in shock as she then sprints towards Sasha as she holds Darcy in her arms.

Anne sits on her knees as Sasha then lays Darcy in Anne's arms, Anne tears up and holds her first childhood friend in her arms. Anne then spots the massive wound on Darcy's abdomen and held her hand as tears streamed down her face.

The tears land on Darcy's face, the hivemind opened her eyes and smiled. The Core knows their plans of multiversal conquest isn't over, as now it's their time for Revenge until every single world COWERS in their wake.

The thought of ruling by themselves seemed boring to them now. After observing Anne's strength and power, Darcy then scanned through Marcy's memories and saw what they needed. The Core saw that Marcy actually has a massive crush on Anne.

They can use Marcy's love for Anne to their advantage and turn her to their side. Since they have Marcy as their primary host, they can try to embed Anne with their darkness and create a dark variant of herself that is completely obedient and that will do anything for her.

The through came to an agreement with all the minds of The Core, Anne held Darcy close and knew she needed some rest. Everyone went to the throne room to transport the castle to Amphibia while Anne will take care of Darcy's wounds.

Anne took Darcy to Marcy's old room and laid her down, Anne removed the helmet so The Core doesn't have influence over Marcy anymore. Anne also removed Darcy's cape, chest plate and shoulder pads, her gauntlets, shirt and boots to make Marcy more comfortable.

Anne got medical supplies and started to clean Marcy's wound and wrapped her up in bandages, she then placed all the medical supplies away and got into her pajamas, she then removed Darcy's leggings and placed Marcy's pajamas on her.

Anne finally got the leaves and sticks out of her hair and laid down next to Marcy, she covered them both and got comfortable. Anne stared at Marcy and cupped her cheek, she saw how cute and adorable Marcy looked.

Anne saw a small cut on her chin and smiled, she placed a kiss on it to make it feel better. She then brought Marcy close and wrapped her arms around her, she then placed another kiss on her forehead. "Marcy... If you can hear me... I forgive you for sending us to Amphibia... You really did give me everything... Thank you..." Anne said.

She placed another kiss on her forehead and went to sleep. "Goodnight Marcy... I Love You." Anne said. She kissed Marcy's forehead goodnight and fell asleep. Marcy opened her eyes as her eyes were in the colors of The Core's eyes.

She smiles and spoke. "Don't worry, Anne... You'll never leave OUR side ever again... Goodnight... My Queen..." Darcy said. She fell asleep as The Core waits patently for it's time to gain Revenge... It's not over yet...