Marcanne Flashback

As Core Anne and Darcy fall asleep, Anne and Marcy, within their minds, couldn't believe on what happened. Anne was wearing her Core Anne outfit while Marcy was wearing Darcy's armor and the black and red cape on her back.

Anne and Marcy were on a dark grey flooring with a black, void like sky with orange energy flowing through it like an aurora borealis. The two think about what will happen to them overtime... Anne and Marcy were scared about the fact that their both possessed by The Core...

Anne and Marcy remember everything that happened to them, Marcy smiles, she rested her head on Anne's shoulder. Marcy saw Anne's new look and thought Anne looked really hot in that slick, new outfit that made Marcy have the hots for Anne...

Marcy felt the softness of Anne's skin and just wanted to be with her. Anne looks down at Marcy and smiled, her girlfriend loves her new look. Anne sighed as she placed her arm around Marcy and held her close to her.

"Hey, Mar-Mar?" Anne asked for Marcy's attention. Marcy looks up at Anne and smiled. "Yeah, Anne?" Marcy said while smiling at Anne. Anne let's out a long sigh and spoke. "Marcy... Remember the time when... Me and you... Had our first kiss?" Anne asked with a nervous blush.

Marcy's eyes widen in shock of Anne bringing that up, she said they'll never speak of this again after that day. "Anne... I thought you said we'll never talk about that again... Why bring it up now?" Marcy asked. Anne looked at her and sighed.

"Well... It's just that... Ever since me and you got together, the thing that reminded me so much of our time together was that very night..." Anne said. Anne rubs the back of her neck and chuckled. "That was the day me and you expressed our feelings for each other..." Anne said.

Marcy blushes as she was too embarrassed at that day. "Oh! Y-Yeah! Well! Uhh! Y-You uhh... You w-were honestly pretty cute w-when you did what you did... Hehehe..." Marcy said nervously as she was embarrassed that she actually kissed Anne that day.

Anne smiled, she then frowned, she was a terrible friend to Marcy, so why did Marcy have feelings for her anyways? "Hey, Marcy?" Anne spoke all of a sudden. Marcy looks at her with a bright smile. "Yeah, Anne?" Marcy spoke.

Anne took a deep breath and spoke what she was going to say. "Marcy, why did you fall in love with me anyways? I was a terrible friend to you. I ignored your interests and needs, I never payed attention to you... So... Why did you even fall for me anyways?" Anne asked.

Marcy's eyes widen in shock, she then smiles as her eyes soften, she then got closer to Anne and laid her head down on her shoulder. "Anne... I will admit, you were a terrible friend honestly... But... I never lost hope that you'll be able to change... Because I know the Anne I know and love was in there somewhere..." Marcy said.

"The reason I fell in love with you was because... I didn't love you for what you can do... I fell in love with you because you were you, Anne... I love you for who you are... I don't care if you act stupid or dumb or anything like that... I love you because you're you, Anne... You became my everything..." Marcy confessed.

Anne's eyes widen in shock, a blush appeared on Anne's face as tears streamed down her face. "You... You really thought of me like that?" Anne asked while starting to sob. Marcy nods her head. "And plus, the times that me and you spent together will always be one of the best moments in my life..." Marcy said.

"I love spending time with you, Anne... You're always there for me and you always pay attention to me, even if I don't notice. Me and You getting together was probably the best thing that has ever happened to me... You make me happy, Anne... I will always love you..." Marcy said while pulling Anne in for a kiss.

Anne's eyes widen in shock, she softens her eyes and gave in, she closes her eyes and a blush spreads across Anne's face. The two held the kiss for a few moments until they broke it and stared into each other's eyes, they smile and giggled.