Sasha and Sprig

After Sasha left Anne and Marcy' big bedroom, she walked down the hallway to her guest bedroom. Sasha walked into the bedroom and saw that Grime and The Planters were asleep, but Sprig was wide awake, she smiles and walked up to the balcony he was at.

"Sprig? Are you okay?" Sasha asked which caught him by surprise. Sprig looked at him and sighed. "Yeah... It's just that... Everything is over and... I'm worried that me and Anne won't be able to see each other again... She means everything to me... She changed my life..." Sprig said as he was about to cry.

Sasha saw this and tried to calm him down. "Sprig, it's okay... Don't be sad, we have the box and... We'll be able to see each other whenever we want... There's nothing to be sad about..." Sasha said as she patted his back.

Sprig smiles at Sasha's generosity, she's acting being friendly. "Thanks, Sasha." Sprig said before he hugged her. Sasha was surprised, but she smiles and hugs back. "No problem." Sasha said. The two break the hug and stared into the sky.

The two sat in silence, until Sprig broke the silence. "Sasha... We won... It's all over... and we can see and visit each other whenever we want." Sprig said in pleasure. "Yeah." Sasha said in depression. Sasha looked down in sadness, knowing that things won't go back to normal for her.

Sprig saw Sasha's expression and held her hand. "Sasha? Is everything okay?" Sprig asked in concern. Sasha looked at him, he seemed worried about her, something he's never shown to her, except for Anne and Marcy, Sasha sighed and spoke what's bothering her.

"It's just... I'm glad we won... And everything's over... but... I'm just really scared of what my parents will say to me." Sasha said in a sad tone. Sprig raised and eyebrow, he was confused on what she meant by what they were going to say to her.

"Sasha? what do you mean by that exactly?" Sprig asked. Sasha looked at him and sighed. "Sprig... when I was younger, around the time I met Anne and Marcy... My parents always fought non-stop and after all of that... They eventually divorced." Sasha said.

Sprig's eyes widen in shock. "Why?" Sprig asked. Sasha sighed and told him everything. "Well, they fought a lot... They always turned their backs on each other... I over heard what they said and it broke my heart... They decided that things wouldn't work out... So they divorced and break up." Sasha said.

Sprig became sad for her, she's been through a lot, no wonder she was like this. "What happened next?" Sprig asked. Sasha continued her explanation. "After that... I tried to convince them to get back together... but... My dad got remarried to another woman and my mom has been dating a new boyfriend." Sasha said.

Sprig felt sorry for her, the only ones she had left were Anne and Marcy, that must have been hard on her. Sprig then held her hand and spoke. "Sasha... I'm sure that even after that hard experience, you're parents still love you and never forgot you... No matter what... They'll always love you..." Sprig said.

Sasha's eyes filled with tears, she hugs the young pink frog tightly and spoke. "Sprig... I'm so sorry for the way I treated you... I feel so bad for everything I've done... I'm so sorry..." Sasha said while sobbing. Sprig smiles and hugs back.

"I forgive you, Sasha..." Sprig said with a smile. Sasha calms down and breaks the hug, she wipes her tears away and took a deep breath. The two then sat down on the balcony and stayed silent, Sasha wondered something, something she never brought up.

"Hey, Sprig?" Sasha spoke up while breaking the silence. Sprig looked at her with a concerned experetion "Yeah?" Sprig asked. Sasha took a deep breath and spoke. "Where are your parents? What happened to them?" Sasha asked.

Sprig's eyes widen, tears formed in his eyes and started streaming down his face. "My parents... They were eaten by those giant herons when Wartwood was attacked, me and Polly survived... Hop Pop was out of town... But my parents... They didn't make it..." Sprig confessed while the tears streamed down.