Marcanne Confession

After The Gang returned to Amphibia, Lady Olivia announced King Andrias and Darcy's defeat and declaring they are victorious. Everyone cheered in happiness as it was all over, Sasha smiles as she wished she can be by Anne and Marcy again, she was hoping they were okay.

Anne and Marcy laid down on Marcy's bed all snuggled up in each other's arms, Anne held Marcy close to her as Marcy begun having flashbacks to when Andrias revealed her secret to her friends, when Sasha looked disgusted at her... And Anne... She looked betrayed and hurt by that.

Marcy yelped loudly, she woke up and breathed in and out very heavily, she saw she wasn't in The Core anymore, she saw she was in her bedroom in her pajamas. Marcy then turned her head to see Anne, in her pajamas, laying right next to her.

Marcy saw Anne's arm was around her waist, she then had tears stream down her face as she curled up and hugged her knees and started crying. She felt like she didn't deserve Anne after what she did, she felt like she deserved to be alone and live her life all by herself.

Anne woke up and saw Marcy awake, she sat up and spoke. "Marcy? Are you okay?" Anne asked. Marcy stopped, her eyes widen, she lifted her head up and turned to see Anne staring at her. Marcy then quickly hugged Anne and spoke.

"Anne! Anne! Anne! Anne!" Marcy spoke her name repeatingly like that was the only word she knew. Anne hugged her back, she rubbed Marcy's back and spoke. "Marcy? Are you good?" Anne asked. Marcy cried as her tears fell on Anne's shoulder, she spoke while sobbing. "Oh Anne! I'm so sorry..." Marcy said while breaking the hug and curling up and buried her face in her hands.

"I was so scared of moving away, the thought of losing you was so... Big!" Marcy said while wiping her tears away and hugging herself. "I thought that if we weren't together, we wouldn't be friends anymore." Marcy said.

Anne's eyes frown, she smiles and then hugged Marcy. "Marcy... I forgive you..." Anne said. Marcy's eyes widen in shock. "You... You do?" Marcy asked. Anne broke the hug and nods her head. "Yeah! I know it's hard but... No matter if we fight it or deny it... Things change... We can't stop it..." Anne said.

Anne continues while holding Marcy's hand and cupped her cheek. "But nothing... Not distance or time can break the bond we share. Because nothing can take away the times we spent together..." Anne said. Marcy smiles as she wipes the tears away.

"And... I'm even glad I went to Amphibia anyways. I wouldn't have ever met The Planters or evolve without them... They changed my life... I wouldn't be who I am now without them..." Anne said. Marcy's eyes widen as she knows where this is going.

"So Marcy... Thank you... For giving me... Everything..." Anne said. Marcy's eyes widen as her heart pieces itself back together, more tears streamed down Marcy's face and she hugs Anne as tightly as possible. "You're welcome, Anne." Marcy said.

Anne smiles and hugs back, the two lay down together and sat in silence. "Hey, Anne?" Marcy said as she broke the silence. "Yeah?" Anne asked. Marcy was hesitant but she spoke. "Is it over? Did we... Win?" Marcy asked.

Anne smiles and spoke. "Yeah... We won... It's over." Anne said. Marcy sighed in relief as she smiles, she then looked at Anne and spoke. "Hey, Anne?" Marcy said. Anne looked at Marcy. "Yeah?" Anne said. Marcy looks down but she smiles.

"Thanks for saving me... My Hero." Marcy said as she placed a kiss on Anne's left cheek. Anne's eyes widen in shock as a deep blush appeared on her face, Marcy looked at Anne's flustered face and started giggling. She boops Anne on the nose.

Anne couldn't move as she was just too shocked Marcy did that, Marcy hugs Anne while blushing and giggling. "I'm sorry... Hahaha! You look so cute when you're flustered, Anne... You're so gorgeous!" Marcy said giggling.