My alpha daddy😍😘🤗

Owen uwu pov:

While I was eating my sandwich that's too big for my wittle smoll bean hands 👉👈 I heard Zander pookie bean growling I shrugged it off knowing he runs on all fours and plays wolfies often.

Until I felt big strong man hands pinning me to the ground 😱 hot breath that smelt like piss and shit water combined breathed on my neck that's how I knew it was Zander cause he doesn't brush his teeth.... "P-p-p-pookie please you're hurting me"

"YOU'RE MINE AND ONLY MINE" the Alpha voice spoke above me... oh no ITS HIS TRUE FORM..

"PLEASE YOU'RE HURTING ME DADDY

"PLEASE YOU'RE HURTING ME DADDY..." Suddenly the big man hands flew off of me "HUHHHHHHHHHHH~" I sighed a breath of relief being able to breathe again was like the coffee shop daddy's hot chapped lips kissing me.

"I hurt you... HOW COULD I🤬" Zander started hitting himself in the chest repeatedly and ripping out his alpha fur screaming out cause he hurt me...

"S-stop daddy" my smoll bean hands took his "this isn't you... look at me 😖" I stared into his bright pacific blue orbs and he slowly started changing back to his normal self...

"I-I'm sorry... I just thought we had something together but I WAS WRONG😩"

"But Pookie we do have something... friendship 😍" he nodded and we want back into the living room and snuggled the rest of the night my smoll head buried into his big manly chest..

"MOMS BETTER HAVE MY MONEY SWAGGY LEE IS IN THE HOUSE"

To be continued....