The Beginning [and] the [Fri]End [Part 1]

Orange Add: Blue! Wake up! We have to get out of here!

*The Blue Addison was awoken by Orange's screams.*

Blue Add: WHAT THE F[ifty percent off] IS WRONG WITH Y-

*The Orange Addison put his hand over the other one's mouth, watching the door of the store closely.*

Orange Add (Whispering): Lower your voice. They might still be in the distance.

Blue Add (Whispering): Who is in the distance? What the hell happened?

*Orange took a long breath before talking.*

Orange Add: Ok... So, like an hour later, you went to your store. I was watching the door of mine when the Lightners that the Queen informed about passed by. I was going to tell them about a "[Special Offer Click Here]," but then...

*The look in Orange's eyes was fragile, as if at any moment, he was going to cry, begging for their lives. He took a long breath and continued.*

They entered into some sort of fight with the Ambyu-Lances, and... well, see for yourself.

*The Addisons went outside the store. It was truly terrifying; both of the Ambyu-Lances were Frozen.*

Blue Add: ...Why?

Orange Add: ...

Blue Add: Where did they go...? Orange?

*Orange was too scared to talk. They only pointed in the direction. Blue felt a tremble in their body. It was the direction to Pink Addison's store-at least the store that was on their duty at the moment.*

Blue Add: Orange... How much time has passed since that?

Orange Add: 5 minutes.

Blue Add: Give me your phone right now!

*When Orange took their phone out, it was immediately snatched by Blue, who called Pink immediately.*

Blue Add: Pick up! Pick up!

But nobody came.

*Blue started running in the direction of Pink's store. Orange followed them.*

They ran through many streets, streets that should be crowded with people and cars, but this time, they were empty... except.

Orange Add: More Frozen people there.

Blue Add: How many more will they be attacking? Why are they doing this?

*The Addisons kept running until they found the Ferris Wheel announcement that was near Pink's store.*

Blue Add: Even more Frozen ones...

Orange Add: Come on, Pink's store is near. I hope they aren't frozen.

The truth was in some way better.

Orange Add: There is no trace of Pink. It's like they just disappeared.

Blue Add: Something isn't right. Something is amiss.

Orange Add: Maybe they went with the others to check if they were okay? I don't know, dude. I just hope they are okay.

Blue Add: Call the others, ask if they know something about them.

*The Orange Addison was watching their phone, about to call the others, but they stopped and thought about something.*