The Beginning [and] the [Fri]end [Part 2]

A few hours before...

A White Addison, or what used to be an Addison, was walking in front of the queen's palace in an ugly cardboard disguise of a trash can that was immediately discarded.

Spamton: That [TOTAL JACKASS LIGHTNER SKILLS] really helped out.

*The white goblin ran to the palace with the chaos in the city. Taskmanager and the Tasques would be trying to clean the disaster, Swatch and the Swatchlings were weirdly trapped behind a stone statue, the Mauses were not a major problem, and Werewerewire was probably scared of the chaos. The Queen was nowhere to be seen (nor the statue of her that was at the mansion). It was perfect, it was the chance, it was the time he would finally become a [BIG SHOT]*

*Spamton went directly to the basement and introduced himself into the [KEYGEN] that was already connected to the machine.*

The connection was complete.

Spamton [NEO]: ARE YOU WATCHING [H E A V E N S]?!?!, ARE YOU WATCHING [ Mike?], IT'S TIME FOR SPAMTON TO [Finally!] FORGET OF THE [Take 2 and get one free], SPAMTON IS FINALLY [free], NO MORE [fake] FRIENDS, NO MORE [mike], NO MOR STRI-

WHAT THE- [FIFTY PERCENT OFF]

*Strings were covering all Spamton's back from head to toe.*

Spamton [NEO]: Am I not big enough? For now, that will be a [Work in progress] [Downloading data pack]. Let's become this [my] mansion.

*Spamton went upstairs and with the help of the Spamton angels, he reorganized everything-the queen's art, with his FACE, the rooms filled with [pipis], the entrance with his face, the phone signal EVEN MORE PIPIS. Now only one thing was left for.*

Spamton [NEO] (talking to a Maus): THE MANSION IS MINE [ALL MINE] BUT I NEED [MORE] I NEED TO BE [BIGGER], I NEED TO BE [SHOTTER]. It will be my [CITy] [my world].

[the little creature ran away]

*[SPAMTON STARTED A TRANSMISSION]*

Spamton [NEO]: HEY EVERY, IT'S ME, YOUR [Number 1 Rated Salesman since 1997]. I KNOW, I KNOW, YOU MISSED ME THANKS TO THE [Total Jackass Stunts] OF MY [Business Partner]. I'VE FINALLY BECOME NEO, I'VE SCREWED OVER QUEEN, NOW IT'S [my mansion], [my city], [my world].

[HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH] NOW I'VE FINALLY BECOME A BIG SHOT LIKE I TOLD TO THAT [FAKE FAKE FAKE] "FRIENDS," LIKE I TOLD TO *Spamton bugged out*. BUT NOW I WILL FIGHT FOR MYSELF AND MY [FREEDOM]. OH YEAH [HEAVENS], YOU HEARD ME. IT'S TIME FOR SPAMTON COMEBACK SPECIAL [WATCH ME FLY, MAMA], THE [fountain] FLOWS FOR ME AND ONLY [me me me]. NOW THAT I'M FINALLY BECAME [NEO]. I HAVE SOME [business] WITH SOME [Old friends], AND I BET THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE, RIGHT? [ĄĐĎÏØŃŠ?].

[END OF THE VIDEO] [DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE]

*[End of the communication]*

Spamton was now on every screen in the Cyber World. He was finally Big. He knew the queen's servants that were in the city would come to find him, but with the Swatchlings trapped and the Werewerewire not being a menace anymore, he would only have to be worried about the Queen and the Manager with her Tasques. But nothing can stop him now. He went to the room where the fountain was to see if that power could cut the strings...