Suit

I often fantasise about slowly undressing him from his three piece suit. Loosening his tie and gently slipping it off, unbuttoning his waistcoat and gliding my fingertips inside, feeling the heat from his body, then softly planting a kiss on his lips as I wrap my arms around him. Makes me tingle with warmth and desire.

I imagine his kiss deepening as he slowly starts to unzip my dress, my hands wandering back to undo his shirt when he stops me gently squeezing as my wrists and pushing me away .. so I can watch him unbutton his shirt for me as he licks his lips and my dress falls gently to the floor. Makes me shiver with excitement.

I think of him outstretching his hand to me and leading me to the bedroom, where he lays me softly on the bed and then starts tracing his long slender fingertips all over me, whispering into my ear everything he wants to do to me. He starts to tease me gently, his eyes widening with excitement as I moan and writhe to his delicious touch. Makes me blush and sigh.

I can picture him delicately circling his fingers around my nipples watching me quiver and gasp, a small smile spreading across his face as he softly pinches them and I jolt with pleasure and bite my lip. I reach for his trousers whilst he plays with me, unbutton and thumb down his zip turning my hand upward to stroke my hand along his throbbing length making him mirror my biting lip and groan to my touch.

His cock hard and hot through his tight boxers sending shivers through my fingertips to touch it, very deserving of a little squeeze as he continues to press his fingertips into my nipples softly. As my grip tightens he squeezes back at my breasts with equal pressure his fingertips melting into the smooth skin on my breasts and my fingertips pressing around the fabric of his boxers.

He kisses me hard on the lips as he squeezes my breasts more a small moan escaping our lips as he does, he tenderly glides his hands down my sides and hips and then onto his own swiftly pushing his trousers and boxers off in one effortless motion as he stands. He pauses looking down at me smiling his body outlined by pale moonlight toned, tight and smooth. I wriggle and smile at seeing his naked form and bite my lip once more.

He crouches down and slowly starts to slink towards me using the back of his hand to signal to me to shift my legs apart, I do. He caresses my legs as he moves between them and lovingly kisses the tender skin on the inside of each thigh, I sigh and shift gently as he does.

He trails a line of kisses from my thigh slowly up to my panties, I can feel my desire pooling between my legs, burning and aching for him to touch me there as he deliberately, slowly kisses around the seam of my panties. And then breathing heavily and closely to my clitoris making me writhe gently and moan in anticipation he kisses me deeply through the satin fabric of my panties. I shudder and mewl to his lips on me and when he can take it no more he glides a free hand up my leg and hooks his fingers into my panties and pulls them off.

The cold now nipping at my sex my legs recoil slightly, but he pushes my legs slightly further apart and looks up at my from between my legs smiling and licking his lips before touching two of his fingers to his lips and slipping them into his mouth and before I can protest gliding them over me down my clitoris, through my lips and softly pushing them into my hot wet pussy.

I whimper as his long slender fingers massage me. Pushing upward in slow, soft circles and swiping gently from side to side as I writhe to his touch. I grab at pillows and sheets as he moves his fingers inside me, he moans and chuckles at my gasping, breathless, almost silent pleading.

He leans in close and kisses my clitoris and flicks his hot soft tongue over it, my pussy tightens around his fingers and he murmurs a laugh again his fingers moving quicker now in time with his tongue which has locked onto me sliding in circles with his tongue, sucking and kissing and making appreciative hmmmming noises onto me.

I sit bolt upright unable to hold on any longer, aching to touch him to feel his skin under my hands and reach for him, he gently pushes me back down with his free hand, gently shaking his head and smiling, running his hand between my breasts up to my neck and cupping my face his thumb sliding over my lips, which I kiss in acceptance. I want to pleasure him so much, want to touch him, but it is obvious he is having none of it and wants to pleasure me.

He spreads my legs fully this time smoothing over the skin with his hands and immediately flicks the back of his tongue over my clit and down pushing it into me. The heat from his tongue and the rough texture making me moan through my bitten lip and shake and shudder as he pushes inside and up.

He achingly trails his tongue over my throbbing clit once more before kissing gently and grabbing both my thighs in his hands pushing them up and towards me and swiftly shifting all of his weight so he is face to face with me. My legs still in his hands, albeit pressing almost down double over me onto the bed and a wicked little smile forming at the edges of his lips.

I feel him press his cock against me gently, the tip poised right at my entrance. I gasp and my eyes shoot into the back of my head, he rocks back and forth teasing my wetness with his length, it sliding gently over my clitoris and back before softly pressing himself into my tight, wet pussy.

He gasps as he fills me completely and I reel and swoon moaning loudly at the pleasure of him pushing into me so deep and slow. He releases my legs and gathers me up in his arms and my arms and legs wrap round him completely, he moves back again slowly, but this time takes a harder deeper thrust into me, I yell out with pleasure and he groans loudly. He starts to laugh as his groan dissipates, he obviously likes that pace so I squeeze him and laugh too, he nods and holds me tighter with one hand and steadies himself on the bed with the other and instantly starting to thrust into me.

I start moaning and screaming as his hard length plunges into me again and again. Pulling him closer to me the heat from his body pressed against mine intoxicating, the smell of his skin drowning me as I breathe him in, the dizzying speed of his thrusting making me swoon and cry out.

My legs tighten around him as he quickens his pace further ramming his cock deep inside me, filling me completely, my already sensitive aching pussy tightening around him a he massages my g spot over and over. His moans and tight grip on me pushing me over the edge as I can feel myself almost slipping into orgasm.

He kisses my neck , ear, jaw and lastly my lips and when he flicks his tongue into my mouth and muffles my loud moans and screams I finally start to tumble into a powerful orgasm. As I clench and scream and shake and shudder I can feel his body tighten and him push deep into me coming hard inside me his pulsating cock, hot and slick with each thrust as he comes again and again moaning and shaking, but still holding me close.

As we both pant and softly moan and shudder our way through our orgasms his grip loosens and he lefts me fall completely back onto the bed.

My arms and legs unable to function lay messily in the sheets as Tom lowers himself down next to me still gasping for air. He covers my face in kisses and touches my hair, brushing the strands out of my face. I try and touch his face with my weak hand and he simply holds it in his, smiling softly and making appreciative cooing noises.

He gathers me up in the sheets and his arms and we drift into a hazy, hot and breathless sleep.