2:30 AM

My eyes close tightly in regret as the bed protests under my weight, almost as if scolding me for being tardy for bedtime. The blue glow of my iHome captures my attention, the black numbers inform me that it is now 2:30 AM. He was able to ween me off my former late-night blogging, conditioning me back to a regular person's sleeping schedule, like before I graduated from high school. Not that I was complaining; I love sleep and I loved being fully awake for impromptu fooling around sessions with my boyfriend.
Seeing as he made no reaction, I silently continued to try sneaking into bed. Sounds of my skin brushing noisily against the bedding cut the calm silence, causing me to bite my lip in anticipation. I managed to get on the bed, one knee on the comforter and the other on the bedsheets. I stared at his dark figure with wide, scared eyes, expecting him to sit up immediately and scold me. Instead, he made no movement whatsoever, and remained on his back with his head turned away from me to the left, one hand underneath his pillow, his bare chest falling and rising slowly. My face softened, and I paused my mission of going to bed unnoticed to take in the sight.

At this point I knew it would be better to just rip it off like a band-aid and simply get settled into bed. He was probably knocked out anyway—he was jet lagged and recovering post-interview madness.
I quickly placed one leg after the other underneath the covers, as far away from his feet as I could. The swishing sound of my movements against the sheets grew louder as I propped myself on my elbow, while I covered my stomach with the blanket. I was ready to melt into the sheets until his voice turned me to statue.
"Do you have any idea what time it is?" He demanded, sounding more like a parent than a boyfriend, with no trace of sleep in his voice.
I simply froze in that awkward position, with my elbow supporting my weight and the covers halfway placed. Already my arm was tingling with numbness. I turned my head towards him, but my eyes didn't meet his, pointedly avoiding his glare.
"I was j–"
"No," he huffed, "I don't care what you were doing. Your bedtime was 5 hours ago. Unacceptable." He pulled all the covers away from me, cocooning himself in them. "Freeze to death."
I gawked at him and sighed in defeat, plopping down on the bed. But then he decided to yank them from underneath my head and throw them across the room.
"Tom!" I whined, then muttered under my breath. "What a dick."
Though he made no sound, I knew he was smirking. "Bed time's bed time. You know the rules."
As I rested my head on the mattress, I crossed my arms over the fabric of my worn-out Sex Pistols shirt I now used as a sleeping garment and glared at the ceiling, then at the back of his head.
"Some gentleman. Wait till I tell the fan girls about this." I threatened.
At this, he cackled. "You're bluffing. You can't tell them anything without sounding crazy, unless you provide proof."
I sighed knowingly. "Well, they had to find out about us sometime. At least the truth will be revealed, even if it kills me–or they kill me." I began to sit up, when his hands suddenly appeared on my wrists, pinning me down onto the bed. The moon shone onto his almost-caramel colored hair, leaving me in the dark.
"Not if I do first." He growled seductively. Where did this sudden burst of energy and seduction come from?
Needless to say, it turned me on. But as usual, I was embarrassed and tried to hide it. "I like where this is going." I said cheerfully.
He grunted, and in one swift motion, my hands were locked in one of his, the other pinching my chin, "Does it look like I'm joking to you?" he whispered angrily. Though his eyes hinted of playfulness, his entire body said otherwise. My loins were officially ablaze, so I decided to further his anger for my selfish needs.
"What are you gonna do about it, fuckface?" I snarled, eyebrows raised and lips curled.
I saw his jaw clench in the moonlight, but then he began to chuckle. "You have such a filthy mouth."
I smirked pleasantly. "That's because I keep putting your di–" he cut off my blowjob reference by crashing his lips against mine, a hint of a smile in both our lips.
"I ought to punish you for using such vulgar language." He murmured, tracing my lips with his fingertips as he feigned contemplation.
With a roll of my eyes, I scoffed. "I wish you would. I always have to do the dirty work around here."
Before I even had a chance to bask in the glory my retort, he had sat up, placing himself between my legs with my knees resting on either side of him, and I could feel his grip on my hair, pulling me backwards slowly. As my brain processed this and tried to catch up with the present, I gasped, then began to pant silently.
"Maybe," he whispered gruffly, "it's time to change that." He lowered his face near my neck, his breathing tickling it lightly. I was expecting some sensual affection, but instead he began to plant butterfly kisses in no particular direction, the passing roughness gone.
"Ha," my breathing regulated. "Damn, Hiddles. Had me fooled for a while there, but you're back. Great acting, all the awards."
There was a deadly pause as his muscles tensed and something inside him seemed to snap. I knew I would be regretting every single profanity and inappropriate comment that had ever escaped from my lips. I swallowed hard, not entirely sure of whether I was going to get really great sex or a life lesson lecture.
He threw me down on the mattress, and it groaned with me as I landed gracelessly. His hands wrapped around my wrists, placing my arms above my head once more, parting my legs open with one knee as he lowered his face towards mine.
"This isn't role," he chided roughly, "you're not very nice and you deserve the worst punishment a man like me can bestow upon you."
I gulped. "Which is...?"
His serious expression changed as he smiled charmingly, releasing me. "No sex." He retreated into the covers he had hogged, leaving me in my arousal with uneven breathing and mouth agape.
"Oh, nonononononono. You can't just do that. Don't you know how long it took me to build up the courage to seduce you?!"
The bundle shrugged. "You brought this upon yourself, darling."
I groaned loudly, running my hands over my face in frustration. "Well, what am I supposed to do now? You got me all hot and bothered. I can't sleep like this, you just added fuel to the no-sleep fire."
He laughed lightly. "Nice try."
I blew out a breath, my bangs scattering over my forehead. "Well, guess there's no changing your mind."
"Nope."
"All I can do is go to bed, and probably freeze in my quest to find sleep."
"Yep."
"Or," I sat up in bed, "I guess I'll just take a nice, hot shower, and think about having wild sex while the water trickles down my skin... Then do my thing."
He was quiet, then there was a slight shuffle from beneath the covers. "What thing?" he inquired quietly.
"Hmm? Oh, just the thing I do. Y'know, like when you're far way, filming, promoting, et cetera, and I lie in bed and think about you. Well, us. Things we do when we're alone together. But mostly you."
More bed shuffling. There was a deliberative silence and then a muffled sound, as if debating with himself.
I raised my eyebrows at the bundle of British man in blankets, then shrugged as I pushed myself off the bed, heading towards the bathroom.
He zoomed out of the covers, enclosing me in his warm embrace from behind, then sweeping my legs into his arms, cradling me back to bed. "No need for that. I surrender."
I laughed at how easily I got him to crack, then pulled him over my body as we settled back in bed, raking my fingers through his hair. "Is it really surrender if you wanted it all along?" I asked with a small smile. He returned it, then placed one hand on my cheek, supporting himself over me with his free hand. His blue eyes shone hungrily, ready to ravage me until he had his fill.
I pulled his face down towards mine gently, my hands clasped behind his neck, and kissed him tenderly. "Show me what you got," I teased, "I can handle it."
He grinned menacingly, looking directly into my eyes and said, "Sweetheart, you'll never be able to handle it."