My Lord My King

Yet another night of tossing and turning. This was driving me crazy. I looked at the old clock on my windowsill. 03:36... Thank god it was Saturday tomorrow..

For so long, I had been so alone, unable to sleep in my bed; Though it was comfortable, it was too big for one person, which was a rather shame, since I had always been alone. Out of the corner in my eye, I saw a lightening in the sky. It made me think about the stories my mother told me when I was little, so I wouldn't be scared.

"It's just Thor in the sky, riding his cart and swinging his hammer."
I got up and went to open my window so I could listen to the rain. I felt the cool breeze on my collarbones and my arms. Maybe the fresh air would help me sleep?
I turned around... and stopped.
What appeared to be a tall, dark man with horns, stood in the corner of my room.

I was paralyzed with fear. I felt a lump in my throat, the time stood still, though I wanted to run away or scream, I couldn't. A roar from the sky filled my room and shook me to my core. Why couldn't I just move?
The man stood still as well, and I slowly prepared myself mentally for what was about to happen. Was he going to rob me? I had nothing of value. I live in a small apartment, I didn't even have a TV.
Maybe, I though, what was about to happen could be worse than getting robbed. I swallowed the lump in my throat, and suddenly I felt naked, standing in front of him like this. Some loose boxers and a tank top with no bra on underneath.

I lightening struck the tree by my window, and for a fraction of a second I got a look at the strange man before me. Pale, smooth skin, hair was black and just above his shoulders, strong jaw and cheekbones, green and cold eyes, and a smile was lurking on his lips. And if I could have sworn to god that the horns on his head was in fact... A helmet?
I tried to get these images together in my head. Where did I see him before?
"This is not usually how ladies greet a god."
Oh. My... Loki?
I felt dizzy and nauseous. Suddenly, my dark room seemed small and confined. I saw the floor coming right at me.

I woke up in a soft bed, with the sun rising in the distance. Well that was the weirdest dream ever.
I tried to get up, but felt a cold hand with slender fingers on my forehead, guiding my head towards my pillow.
"Shh. Lie down, love, don't move, you're hurt." His beautiful and raspy voice caressed my ears. I looked up and saw beautiful wooden carvings in the ceiling above me. This was definitely not my apartment.
I looked around the room, lit by the pale silvery moonlight, and at last, his eyes met mine. He was closer than I expected. His pupils were the darkest version of black I had ever seen, as were his hair.
His irises had a beautiful contrast to his pale skin, the dark green against the white, like pine trees almost covered in snow in the winter.
"Y-Your highness.." I nodded. "I apologize in advance for my ignorant questions and improper way of addressing you, but would you mind terribly to explain to me where the fuck I am?"
He laughed and kissed my forehead, and let his fingers slide over what felt like a wound on my scalp. How did that get there?
"You, my love, are in Asgard. In one of the many guest rooms in the western wing, to be exact. I know things may seem confusing now, but allow me to explain. I visited you in your room tonight. I've been for a while, but I never let you see me. And you weren't supposed to see me tonight, but I'm afraid my brother revealed my whereabouts to you, before I got to formally introduce myself, though you already seem to know who I am. I am Loki of Asgard. Brother of Thor, as you may know.

I brought you here after you passed out, and hit your head. I knew that we have people here that could take care of you, so I brought you here, and I apologize for not asking first, but you weren't really in a position to answer."
Fucking hell.. I got up, and walked toward the window. I needed air. This is when I notices I wasn't wearing my own clothes.
"Loki.. What have you done with my clothes?!" I screamed at him with tears in my eyes and clenched fists. I had never felt this angry, I felt my pulse in my ears, my face felt warm and every muscle in my body was tense.