Heat Wave

"How do you mortals tolerate this infernal heat?" Loki growls at you.

"We don't." You reply, wiping the sweat from your brow. "But you do seem to be having a tougher time of it than me." You add. Loki is sitting on the lounge chair of your shaded balcony, wearing only his cotton boxers, his hair is soaked in sweat and it beads and rolls down his chest.

"The temperature is expected to reach a scorching 38C today, with similar temperatures for the next 4 days. People are advised to remain indoors, and keep cool." You hear over the radio.

"Come on, I have a plan." You announce, standing up and heading inside. The A/C is broken, again, but luckily, you've got a couple of fans.

Loki drags himself out of the lounge chair and stumbles inside. "It's hotter in here than it is outside." He complains.

"You. Bedroom." You order him. He quirks his eyebrow at you, but obeys.

You carry the fans into the bedroom and place them on the dresser, facing the bed. "Lie down Loki, I'll put the fans on for you." Once you've plugged them in you turn them on full power. "Now wait here, I'll be right back."

Loki throws himself down on the bed, and sighs when the first wave of cool air from the fan hits his sweat dampened torso.

You run out to the kitchen and grab a bowl, emptying two trays of ice cubes into it. Pausing a moment to run down your neck and between your breasts.

When you get back to the bedroom Loki is lying there, eyes closed, arms and legs spread wide in the centre of the bed. You crawl up between his legs, settling between his thighs, and place the bowl on the bed beside him. Loki sighs as he feels your weight on the bed, but doesn't open his eyes.

You reach into the bowl and take an ice cube out, placing in your mouth you suck on it, so that it cools your tongue and lips. Taking second cube you roll it between your palms, you want each part of you that you plan to touch Loki with to be cold.

You lean down over his chest, placing a hand over each nipple as you allow your tongue to lick down his torso to the top of his boxers. Loki hisses at the unexpectedly cold contact.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh.... That is divine my little pet." His voice is a low grumble.

Picking up the ice again you begin to trace patterns on his skin, kissing away the cool water as the ice melts. Loki's fingers thread through your hair, massaging your scalp and encouraging you to continue. You can feel him hardening against your stomach.

"Oh, Loki, you like that?." You grin mischievously at him. He opens his eyes to look at you, and licks his lips in anticipation.

"Mmmmmm....yes, please." He says.

You kneel between his thighs and pull his boxers down enough to expose his erection. The cool air from the fan hits him at that moment and he shivers. You take a fresh ice cube and run it along the length of his shaft, top to bottom and back again. Loki bucks his hips and moans.

Loki takes an ice cube from the bowl himself and runs it along your arms and down your back, as you let the ice your hand melt against his erection.

Looking up your eyes lock with Loki's, you're both burning with desire. You take another ice cube and mirror the patterns Loki is making on your skin onto his. Circles, swirls, zigs and zags. The fans oscillate, and their coolness becomes a predictable pattern.

"Little pet, this is divine, but I will need to take you soon." Loki whispers. He wraps an arm around your waist and flips you on the mattress, hovering over you. His lips are on yours as one hand explores your breasts, squeezing and caressing. Loki's hand releases your breast, and reaches down to grab your leg, hooking it over his shoulder before he thrusts into your wet heat, his cock still cool as it fills you up. You let out a little whelp at the unexpected, but delightful sensation.

Loki grunts as his thrusts become harder and faster, his climax building quickly. Your nails dig into his shoulders as you feel your muscles tighten, anticipating the ecstasy about to wash over you. The bouncing mattress causes the bowl of ice to tip over, and you gasp as the cold water runs underneath you, soaking into the sheets, the ice settling under your ass. The heat of Loki's body surrounding you, the cool ice under you, the breeze from the fan ghosting over your skin, all of it, sends you over the edge, your orgasm breaks and you cry out. Feeling you shudder and writhe beneath him forces Loki to empty himself into you, a final thrust hitting deep in your centre.

Collapsing on the bed beside you, Loki lets out a soft sigh. "First you cool me down, then you heat me up again." He says, smiling.

You grab a handful of half-melted, dripping ice cubes from the bed and heap them on his chest. "Here, this should help cool you down again."