The porridge

inspiration: lilly fucking traumatizing me

idc that this is out of character im gonna touch your grandmas ashes

As Gaz pushes his little black unlotioned toes in your mouth and begins wiggling them around. You could feel his unclipped toenails that were yellow in your mouth.

Mmm, that's some  really good porridge. He let out a soft moan after murmuring those words softly.

He was practically deepthroating you with his petite little feet, and his feet were so soft and delicate (despite not being lotioned), yet the way this situation felt off made your stomach twist and turn. You started gaging on his feet and Gaz took his feet out and slid his big toe down your upper lip as you stare at him in complete horror.

_______________________________________

You wake up, breathing heavily and in absolute horror of that nightmare. You hated it so much and wanted to rip off your skin so you'd never have to have such a lucid dream like that again. Gaz was one of your friends in the Task Force, and having to have a dream like that was absolutely disgusting and caused you to get really nauseous.

Gaz was in the bunk next to you and as you turned your head to look at him, you almost threw up. You could feel his feet sliding inside of your mouth, making your tongue go to the back of your throat, preventing your vomit from spewing out of your mouth. You roughly swallowed it on instinct and until roll call, you were acting up in your bed, trying to keep your coughing and struggling quiet.

_______________________________________

Gaz was talking to you during breakfast, talking about his dream, meanwhile you were having flashbacks to that lucid nightmare. Horrible. You were probably tossing and turning at night. "Hey...what was your dream last night, Y/N?" Gaz asked, finally causing you to snap out of your flashback. Your eye twitch, and you looked over at him. Your eyes were bloodshot and you smiled at him, and nodded. (Mostly because you didn't hear a single word that he had said.) "...Were you listening? I asked what you dreamt about last night." Gaz would repeat, a little annoyed that you weren't listening but you physically and mentally weren't well. You panicked a little and chuckled, almost like a madman would.

"Are you sure you want to hear about it?" You questioned him, because you REALLY didn't want to traumatize him because then the both of you wouldn't be able to sleep at night or look at each other. Gaz lifted his eyebrow a little curious of why you said that. "It's just a dream, how bad could it be?" Gaz asked, chuckling afterwards. He thought you had gone mad for sure. I mean, you were a very insane and NOT a very good listener during the missions, but thats okay Gaz still saw you as a good buddy.

"Not if you can feel it." You responded, keeping eye contact. The lights bothering you a bit, and causing your sight to be a little wonky. It might also be the fact you barely got sleep last night.

"Did you have a lucid nightmare Y/N? I kind of want to know about it now..." Gaz replied. You gulped heavily knowing you might traumatize him. You started to stutter and stammer.

You looked down at your food, trying to catch on to your words before realizing they served porridge...you almost threw up. This porridge gave you gut wrenching memories, and you widened your eyes to the sight of it. You looked back over at Gaz, to see him eating it and he opened his mouth..

"Mmm...That's some really good porridge." Gaz murmured softly.

Sweat drips down your head, your stomach twists and turns, your mouth starts to feel dry, and your sight is getting blurry. You ended up passing out and slamming your head against the table..making them send you to the medic.

The end chat 🥰