I

"Woah! Watch out!" Felix yelled. He watched as the customer who was about to enter slipped and fell on his butt. "Careful there!" Felix said as he helped the customer up.
"Sorry Lix." The stranger chuckled. He smiled warmly.
"It's fine Hyun." Felix smiled. "It wasn't your fault anyway. Want the usual?" Felix asked. Hyunjin nodded his head, and Felix scurried off to make Hyunjin's usual.
"Thanks Lix." Hyunjin said. He handed Felix a 5 dollar bill, and got a warm cup of hot chocolate in exchange.
"You know you don't need to pay me, right?" Felix said. He pushed the bill on the counter back to Hyunjin. The other pushed it back.
"Actually, I do not know that." Hyunjin replied. Felix sighed before eventually taking the bill. "You're welcome." Hyunjin winked. Felix smiled.
"Your face makes me want to kiss you so bad." Felix joked. He chuckled and went back to warming up his pastries.
  "Maybe when we get home." Hyunjin joked. Felix smiled and handed Hyunjin a pastry.
  "Have a good day, I'll see you at home later." Felix said. He pecked Hyunjin's lips, and waved at the other. "Love you!" Felix shouted. He watched as the other who was leaving to his car, turned back around, pouted, and sadly waved at Felix. Felix giggled. However, if he'd had known, instead of giggling, Felix would've ran out and hugged Hyunjin to prevent him from going to work. That was something he could only regret, because, once he came home from the bakery, he had made dinner, and waited for his lover to come home. His lover never did.
  After waiting for hours, Felix decided to call Hyunjin. Unfortunately, Hyunjin did not pick up. "Hyun, where are you? Why aren't you home, yet? Dinner's cold, come home soon, okay?" Felix said through the voicemail. He waited a bit longer to see if there was a reply. If he had to admit it, it was extremely cold. He was now desperate for his lover to come home, and hug him so he would no longer be cold. He picked up his phone and called his hyung who worked with Hyunjin. "Hi Minho hyung, is Hyunjin there?" Felix asked.
  "Felix! Don't panic, but I need you to meet me at the hospital right now." Minho said.
"Why?" Felix asked.
"Hyunjin's in a coma."

  Hello! This is my story for the winter! I apologize for the short chapter and any mistakes in the chapter

Hello! This is my story for the winter! I apologize for the short chapter and any mistakes in the chapter. I want to quickly finish this story before winter is over, but I don't have enough energy, so I cannot guarantee a release date for the next chapter. Thank you for reading this! Have a good day/night! 😊🫶