IV

"Lix?" Hyunjin mumbled. Felix stared wide eyed at his now awoken lover.
"H-Hyun." Felix stuttered. He scrambled to his feet and hugged the other tightly. "Hyun!" Felix cried. "You idiot! I was so lonely without you!" Felix sobbed. Hyunjin hugged the other tightly and pat his back.
"I'm sorry love." Hyunjin apologized.
"Stay right here, I'm going to call a doctor." Felix said as he rushed out of the room. He grabbed a random doctor in the hallway and pulled him into Hyunjin's room. Luckily, it was Hyunjin's doctor.
"You're awake!" Hyunjin's doctor exclaimed! "I'll be right back. I'll run some tests and see if you can be discharged.

And just lie that, 2 weeks later, Hyunjin was back home. "I missed you." Felix said. They were currently watching a movie. Felix snuggled up closer to Hyunjin.
"How long was I out?" Hyunjin asked. Felix shrugged.
"I didn't count the days. The only thing on my mind was you waking up." Felix explained.
Hyunjin chuckled and kissed Felix's forehead. "I'm sorry for worrying you." Hyunjin apologized. Felix nodded his head and hugged the other tightly.
"It's fine. All that matters is that you're here with me now." Felix replied. "I can't believe tomorrow's Christmas." Felix said.
"Me too. Cheers to another year together." Hyunjin said. Felix giggled.
"I hope another year and another turns into forever." Felix smiled.
"Lix." Hyunjin called out.
"Yes?" Felix replied.
"Merry Christmas Eve." Hyunjin said. Felix smiled and kissed the other.

  Hello! I apologize for this short and messy chapter! I just quickly want to end this story before winter is over! I apologize if there was any confusion

  Hello! I apologize for this short and messy chapter! I just quickly want to end this story before winter is over! I apologize if there was any confusion. Thank you for reading! Have a good day/ night! 😊🫶