V

I opened my eyes and smiled. How long has it been since I've woken up to a comfortable warmth like this? "Morning love." Hyunjin mumbled tiredly. I giggled.
"Wake up! It's Christmas!" I happily said. I tried getting out of the bed, but he just hugged me tighter.
"Just five more minutes." Hyunjin groaned. I sighed and laid in his arms.
"Just five." I said. However, I dozed off, and those 5 minutes, turned into 1 hour.

"Wake up Lix!" I opened my eyes in surprise as someone barged into our room. "Lix are you awake-" Jisung paused and stared at us. "H-Hyunjin's awake." He stuttered in shock. "Hyunjin's awake. Hyunjin's awake. HYUNJIN'S AWAKE!!" Jisung screamed. Immediately, Minho came rushing in."
"Hyunjin's awake!" Minho shouted. He grabbed Jisung's hand and forced the two of them onto our bed.
"Wait!" I screamed. It was too late as I screamed because Minho and Jisung had already jumped onto us.
"I hate you so much Hwang, how dare you only wake up now!" Jisung cried. Minho and Jisung hugged Hyunjin tightly as they cried.
Minho silently hugged Hyunjin. "The others are waiting. Let's get going you two!" Minho yelled.

.
.
.

"And that's how our morning went." I explained. The group listened carefully and nodded their heads.
"Sounds like something Jisung and Minho would do." Seungmin shrugged. "But hey, we're glad you're awake."
"Of course you are. This group wouldn't be one without me." Hyunjin grinned. Everyone laughed.
"Merry Christmas!" Chan said. He hugged Jeongin tightly and pinched the youngest's cheeks.
"Hyung!" Jeongin whined.
I smiled at the sight of the group finally together again. "Merry Christmas." I whisper to myself.
"Merry Christmas." Hyunjin whispered back. I looked at him and smiled.
"I love you so much." I said.
"I love you more." Hyunjin grinned. I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back.
"Ugh, spare my eyes." Jeongin groaned. Hyunjin and I chuckled. Eventually, we all started laughing for no reason.
"Merry Christmas!"

  This concludes Winter Without you! Have a great winter, and thank you to those who read this

  This concludes Winter Without you! Have a great winter, and thank you to those who read this. Have a good day/night! 😊🫶