Chloe and Hinata

Chloe POV

"Hinata it seems time flew by and its going to be time soon to say our goodbyes" 

Hinata "It appears so"

Chloe " Lets stop by Luminous and say our goobyes afterall we are not going to see eachother for a while" 

Hinata " Fine I guess your right even though I know this is going to end in us having to dress up in stupid outfits" 

Chloe " Your probably right but lets go" 

Luminous POV

Sitting in my throneroom with Rimuru to the side I was doing nothing but laying around untill Roy burdged into the room.

Roy "Luminous-sama miss hero came to visit you. Should I let her in" 

That moment exitment hit me as I havent seen chloe and hinata - chan in a while and I was exited to play dress up again. 

"let them in" I said. 

Chloe POV

I'm now following Roy as he is brining me to Luminous. Im kind of saddened that this will be our last meeting in a while. 

Once we arrived I was shocked as I saw a new servant of her. All I could think is that he is absolutly beatiful. I even heard Hinata say that hes otherwordly in my mind. After collecting my self I have realized something tho. He does not realise a single speck of aura. Its like hes not even there. Even regular humans emit some kind of aura and its almost impossible to achieve such feat of not showing a single speck of it. I knew that the being in front of me has enourmus amount of strength. As reading my thoughts

Luminous "Welcome back chloe and hinata. I want to introduce someone to you. Rimuru my new suppordinate" 

Hearing the name I felt a chill run down my spine remembering the old legend so I had to ask

"The Rimuru" 

"The Rimuru" She responded. 

My jaw probably almost hit the floor from the shock that such a being would serve Luminous but it was not the time for being shocked as I came here to do two things. Stop veldoras attack which will be happening soon and to say my goodbyes. 

"Luminous, Soon Veldora will come which is one of the reasons I came here. And that is to stop his attack. He will be here very shortly but seeing as Rimuru is here I think you couldve handaled It yourself now but since im already here I might as well do it. " 

Luminous " Aww my sweet Chloe is worried about me. But okay you can deal with him Im going to my room" 

With that she stood up and left the room while Rimuru followed behind her. 

Chloe "Hinata can you believe that that being is serving Luminous" 

Hinata "I cannot, did you not see that happening in the previous runs" 

Chloe " I have not, which suprised me" .

Narrator POV

It wasnt even a full day till Veldora came and attacked Luminous Empire and destroying it in the process made Luminous livid but calmed down with Rimurus word of reasurance about rebuilding it even better then it was. With that Chloe sealed Veldora in the cave.

She once again to came to Luminous. 

Luminous POV

I was absolutly pissed with the destruction but Rimuru helped me calm down. WIth that im standing infront of Chloe again. She mentioned she came here for few reason so being curious I ask

"So whats the second reason you came, did you miss me?" I said wanting to tease them I cant wait to play dressup with them

"Im here to say our goobyes since its time. Im leaving tomorrow morning the latest" SHe responded

I knew exactly what she was talking about as she explained to me before about her time loops. I was truly sad I wouldnt be able to see them anymore but I still had Rimuru to keep me company. 

"okay I guess if you have to, but im still not sparing you from todays dress up game"

Narrator POV

After a night full of embarrasing costumes Chloe has left Leaving Luminous and Rimuru alone with a mission to rebuild the now destroyed empire. 

__________________________

Thats it for this chapter

Im exited to start making the next ones. Theres going to be probably two chapters coming our tomorrow