Walpurgis Part 2

Guy POV

This is the first time we had a meeting in ages. And three new rookies are joining us which is making me incredibly exited as I have more players on my side.

Like always I arrived first. I even asked velzard to join me but she like always refused my offer and called it a nerd meeting. 

Arriving after me was Leon. I took quite a fancy to him if im being honest but he keep rejecting me. 

After that came Draguel. He just sat down without saying a word. 

Then came in exited Millim and after her came ramiris who also came straight to bothering me. 

Then came in Dino who fell asleep right away. 

What was weird already is that Luminous is last becuase usually she is one of the first to arrive. I also heard she is pretending to pass down her demon lord possition so have to keep a watch on that.

Speak of the devil Roy Velentine came in through the door and behind him came in Luminous dress like a made. Next to her came I couldnt believe my own eyes. It was Rimuru. All I felt is fear and questioning why she is with luminous. I wanted to jump to the floor and greet her even if it costed my reputation but as I was about to do that I was interupted with a thought tansmition.

Mizery << Guy sama please keep your composore as I was told that lord rimuru is now a subordinate of Luminous sama and to act accordingly>> 

I looked at Luminous and I could see the smug face she was making. Well if I was in her shoes I would too. 

After that shocking event Mizery went to get the 3 new rookies. 

The first to arrive was Carrion.

After that was Frey 

And lastly was Clayman. I dont know why by I have a feeling he will die misrebly. 

With their introduction I decided to add them to our rankings even though they are pretty weak. 

If I had to rank current demon lords strengths with all of their assets it would be 

1) Luminous

2) Me

3) Ramiris If her power is restored 

4) Milim

5) Draguel 

6) Leon

7) Dino

8) Carrion

9) Clayman

10) Frey

And yes I did put Luminous above me. Are you kidding she has Rimuru on her side. 

The new members where welcomed by me and we assigned them terretories where their current kingdoms are. 

And with that we started the feast. Which was rather uneventful. 

When everyone left I recieved a massive headache since now I have to deal with Rumuru being on Luminous side. With that I returned to the ice continent where I met Velzard.

Velzard " You look like your about to die what happened on your nerds meeting that can make you look like that"

Guy" Well except we have 3 new commers Rimuru came back and is a subordinate of Luminous so we can say she calls the moves now"

Velzard" WHATTT Aunt Rimuru is back im going to see him right now."

She wanted to leave but I stopped her.

Guy "STOPPPP I have a feeling we will be seing eachother really soon so just stay here"

I could see Velzards sad face that she couldnt go see her aunt right away but as I said Imthnk we are going to see eachother very soon. 

_______________________________________

With that walpurgis has ended unless you guys want someone elses POV which I can write. 

I am also debeting wether to include Original Rimuru the slime in this story but well he isnt the MC anymore and would be under a different name. But I have plans for way before any of that even happens but tell me your thoughts. 

Also I usually write short and main to the point but if you guys want me to write in more expanded way let me know as I could try that too.