Rebuild

Rimuru POV

Im walking through the halls of the newly build church in the new empire. Well I should probably start from the start. 

Flashback

Im floating through the void with my partner Ciel. I did this for last eons so being honest I was really bored. But then I was suprised as I saw a person there with me. She interested me since she was able to survive in the void where only me and veldenava where able to do so. What suprised me the most was that she asked me to serve her. Being alone and bored influenced my decision and I agreed. 

When we came back I was nearly attacked by her Subordinate not that Im suprised since i wouldve done the same if I was in his shoes. 

The same day I was fully settled in and with one of the highest positions within Night Rose. 

I spent my days helping our Luminous and drinking tea. It wasnt really eventfull till the Hero Chloe came and with her arrival The storm dragon attacked. As I did not see any need to interfine since Chloe took the role to stop the dragon I stayed by Luminous side confronting her about the after math of the fight, which destroyed the entire domain. 

After Chloes depurture we had to rebuild the empire but with my ideas we improved it quite a bit. 

Now Luminous is using a allias Ruminas and she takes the role of their goddess where Luminous is said to be their greatest enemy. I act as the goddes messanger recieving the same status as Luminous which honored me. Another thing Roy recieved the second highest command which resulted him being the pope. Also what suprised me was that he had a twin named Louis whch by chance I did not before hand. The kingdom was now named the Hole Empire of Ruberios. The empire is build at humans where vampires use their blood to feed them selves and live underground. Night Rose is just a garden now in the church and mine and Luminous favorite location. For the enemies of our future Luminous acted as stepping down from her demon lord seat and gaved it to Roy just so we can suprise our enemies. 

I can proudly say that the newly built empire is beatiful.

End of Flash back

As I continue walking down the hall I finally reach Lumi-chans room.

Luminous " Your finally here Rimuru"

Rimuru" Yeah I was remeniscing about our past"

Luminous "A lot of things happened in quite a short amount of time, Im glad you where here to help me tho" 

Luminous " anyway lets go and start our tea time I cant wait anymore to spend some time with my cute Rimuru"

As you can tell we grew quite close during last few years. We might be considered best friends if not more. 

Rimuru "okay lets go"

Once she got out from the bed we headed to the place I love the most Night Rose. Its a garden with the flowers Night Rose around and withe a gazebo in the middle to drink tea. And that where we headed. Starting to drink the tea time flew by fast and we had to seperate and go do our work which saddened me. 

Another person who I like under Lumi-chan Is ganther. He always bring me news about the things going on around the world. I must say his information is quite vast. 

With the new rebuild empire time flew by quickly.