Vacation part 2

Ima be honest I fully forgot where I was taking this so we shall see how it goes sorry if these two chapters are worse.

__________

Luminous POV 

Then I heard it VOTW {PETITION TO RE AWAKEN LUMINOUS VALENTINE INTO DEMON LORD ACCEPTED}

Then tiredness hit my like a brick and I couldnt stay up

Rimuru"Go to sleep Ill protect you"

with that i passed out but still heard the votw

 {body reconstruction completed}

{accuiring all previous skills succesful}

{Through the interfirence of individual of Rimuru tempest unique skill lust evolved into ultimate skill God Aphrodite}

{With the help of Rimuru Tempest magicul density has increased as well as magicul copacity}

{This concludes the evolution}

After what felt like ages I opened my eyes. I found my self in my bed with Rumi sleeping next to me. I decided to give her a kiss which woke her up.

Rumi "how are you feeling after your evolution"

Lumi" didnt get to expirament yet but it feels different. For some reason i feel stronger. As strong as Guy maybe"

Rumi "thats becuase you are dummy. I did help you out a little bit tho "

Lumi " thank you, I dont know how to repay you"

Rumi"You dont have to Id do anything for you even something as trival as this. Tho if you keen on doing so just enjoy our vacation togeth"

Lumi "okay"

This conversation made me blush a little bit as I saw how much Rumi actually cares for me. I have no clue what struck me that moment but I even cought my self by suprised when I ask

Lumi"hey dear, do you want to make our reletionship official as boyfriend and girlfriend" I asked very nervously in fear of rejection but what I got as a response made me happy and embarrased.

I heard a small giggle then

Rumi"of course I want to, though you didnt have to be so nervous asking"

I decided to give him a kiss

Lumi " so in how many days are we leaving'

Rumi"days? we are leaving in 6 hours since someone became a sleeping beuty"

WHAAAATTTT

I rushed out of bed and started packing everything since I was no prepared at all. 

Time skip

Being ready to leave I see Rimuru open the portal. He lets me step through it first and when I did i was shocked. I was astounished by the beauty of the house infront of me.

Rumi " I built this place before hand so we have a nice stay"

I jumped into his hand and gave him a kiss on the cheek as I was really exited I dont thingkI ever stayed at a house like this. 

Rumi" Enough with all the exitment its getting late we should go to sleep since we have to get up early for our plans"

Lumi "okay fine"

With that we went into the master bedroom I was still amazed how beatiful this house is and Rimuru building it for me makes me love him even more tho its impossible. Laying in bed.

Lumi"thank you"

Rumi"for what"

Lumi"for being here for me"

he didnt respond but just hugged me which was a good enough response to me and like that we went to bed.

_____________________

Sorry if chapters come out little bit later just started school and have work so its little hard with time managment. I was going to make this chapter way longer but then id have to delay it by a day or two therefore im just going to split it up.