Chapter 16 : The Giant Niece

Nobody's  Pov

AAAAAGGGGHHH!

"Huh oh, King daddy is add it again". The Koopa kids gather around their father, who is making such a ruckus. One of King Koopa's children spoke up.

"Huh, King Dad? What are you doing?"

"I'm thinking of a good plan to use to take over the Mushroom Kingdom. But for every good plan I had, the Mario brothers ruined it. I need something that can bring the Mario brothers to their knees..." said That No Good King Koopa.

The Koopalings started to think as well. Until one of them spoke up " Why not kidnap the civilians from the Mushroom Kingdom, that would really make things really difficult for them?" Said cheatsy.

Kootie Pie spoke up "Why not kidnap the Mario brother's wretch niece~? I'll bet it would really make them beg on their knees. And the Princess can't refuse either. Bawawa"

"Oh yeah, what makes you think that the Princess would listen? Mmh" said Cheatsy to his sister.

"Because she wouldn't let a poor defend less child die. Think about it, It would haunt her for the rest of her life. That would keep her in line." Spoke Kootie pie.

"Of course, Why haven't I have thought of it before. Kootie my dear, that is the devilish plan I have ever heard. I Love it. I'm proud of being your dad."

That idea just makes King Koopa feel giddy inside. He started to think dark things such as torturing the poor niece during her time being in their castle. King koopa really likes the idea of Mario brothers begging him to stop torturing their niece. Oh! what a scary fantasy that he has.

"Alright, koopalings, gather around. we going to plan out a strategy on capturing the Mario brother's niece."

Meanwhile

Y/n's pov

My uncle Luigi was making something for me but I don't know what it is yet. I watched from afar wondering, waiting...

"Y/n would you please stop chewing your uncle's arm. If you're hungry, I can make you something to eat." Said My uncle Mario.

" I'm -a-, not hungry." I told him

"Then my are you chewing sleeves then?" My uncle Mario said to me and lifted his arm. I was still chewing it. I stopped chewing him and fell onto my uncle's lap. I'm bored, there is nothing to do, *sigh*. I felt my uncle brushing my hair with his fingers. It was nice but I wanted to do something fun. Maybe, I can go swimming but I heard the Princess say something about it being too dangerous. Something about crazy fishes. *SIGH*

" There, there, Y/n. I can tell when you are bored, my dear. You got your bored face on. And you tend to chew anything that is near you. Such as my overalls straps," Said my uncle Mario.

"Sorry... I'm bored and I wanted to go swimming but can't because of some crazy fishy. I did all my studies that -a- you gave me. And I Want To Know What Uncle Luigi is Making Over There!" I told my uncle.

I heard my Uncle Luigi giggle. I puff my cheeks at my uncle. " All finished, here Y/n. This is what I was making." Said my uncle Luigi and gave me a colorful shiny flower.

"Whoa, it's pretty," I told him my uncle Luigi, he smiled and told me to watch. He blew on the flower and it slowed started to spin. Ooooh, "Thank you Uncle Luigi, but what is it?" I asked him.

"It's called a Pinwheel, I'll teach you how to make those at a later time. For now, go outside and run with it in the air. Watch it the colors shine." My uncle Luigi told me.