Chapter 1

Narrator POV
at fairytail guild
Master got on a table and yelled, "pack up brats we're going on vacation!" The whole guild cheered.

"We're going to be gone for 4 months." The guild cheered louder, "and Mira is planing the whole thing!" said master excitedly.

The whole guild stopped cheering and started complained. "Stop complaining"

"We're leaving in an hour!" Master added. Everyone paused in shock. Then quickly scatter as they planned what to pack. Except for Lucy who freaked out.

"WHAT AN HOUR?!? HOW WILL I PACK EVERYTHING?!?" Lucy screamed as she ran to her apartment Natsu followed slowly behind her.

Lucy's POV
I breathed heavily as I ran into my room to find natsu sitting on my bed. "Natsu, what did I say about barging into my house" Lucy said getting ready to kick him out

"but luuuuccceeee! I don't know what to pack!" Natsu whined.

"do it yourself your a big kid Natsu" Lucy said as she began packing.

"Lucy why are you so mean," happy whined.

"Yeah Lucy, Pleaseeeeeeee help us" Natsu added as he grabbed my foot.

I took a long sigh knowing they wouldn't leave unless I helped them "fine I'll help you but you gotta carry all my bags then," Lucy said

"Aye sir," they said together as they grabbed Lucy's bras and stuffed them in a suitcase.

"Hey don't touch those!" Lucy yelled

Wendy POV
I walked with Carla back to fairy hills and walked in my small room "so when is that mating season thing starting?" Carla asked

I walked over to my calendar and looked "shit!" Wendy screamed.

Carla gasped "Wendy, language!" She yelled

"Carla it starts tomorrow!" I whined.

"Calm down honey at least you haven't found a mate yet, and dragon season only lasts a few months or so." Carla said trying to reassure her.

"Last year it lasted 4 months," I cried.

" it only lasted that long cause you couldn't find your mate." Carla added.

"wait 4 months that's how long the trip is, do you think that Mira did that on purpose?" I questioned. "Nah she could never be that evil" I thought

"We just gotta keep this on the down low I don't want people going all dragonslayer crazy about this," I said

"Okay, I won't tell anyone," Carla agreed

Lucy's POV
I finished packing in plenty of time, now for Natsu I went into my living room to see Natsu snuggled up next to happy sleeping peacefully. He looked so cute, I mean he looked like he was sleeping not cute bad thoughts Lucy. Then I heard him mumbling "Luceeee" he said sadly oh no is he having a bad dream? Should I wake him up?

"Lucy no I lo-" Natsu said as he woke up "Lucy were you watching me sleep?" He asked

"uh no I was just waking you up because I finished packing." I said technically I wasn't lying it's true.

"let's hurry up were running out of time." I said trying to change the subject.

"but happy is still sleeping," Natsu pointed out

"oh just carry him" I said still trying to change the subject.

"okay that works" Natsu said as he picked up my bags and began to walk out the door. I walked into Natsu's house and began packing a suitcase for him throwing in random clothes. I handed Natsu a small bag, "help me pack" I told him.

"okay" Natsu said as he went to a drawer and started to throw random things in his suit case "ready" Natsu screamed in my ear.

"Oww, I'm right next to you" I said. I looked over to the clock "WERE LATE" I screamed into Natsu's ear as I ran out the door with my suitcase Natsu followed behind.

Levy POV
I had finished packing my suitcase of clothing and books and started to drag it back to the guild. Maybe 50 books is to much I thought.

That's when I saw Gajeel heading my way, "shrimp you can't carry that" he said as he grabbed my suitcase from my hand and lifted it up with no problem.

"hey give it back I had it just fine" I said "no" he replied as he picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. I pounded on his back and screamed but he wasn't even sort of effected by it. Eventually I gave up I accepted riding on his back. "Hey shorty, what's in these bags what's in them rocks?" He asked.

"No just books," I replied

Narrator POV
Everyone was packed and ready they all sat in the guild waiting for instructions "okay everyone were almost ready to leave!" Mira yelled to everyone in the guild they cheered and yelled "once we get to the train station you will sit next to your partner of my choosing" Mira Added the whole guild whined everyone knew they would have to go along with Mira's crazy shipping plan "here is the seating" Mira said
Natsu and Lucy
Gray and Juvia
Gajeel and Levy
Elfman and Ever Green
Bickslow and Lisanna
Wendy and Romeo
Me and Laxus

Everyone complained "I'm your sister shouldn't I sit next to you!" Lisanna whined.

"he always calls me shrimp!" Levy complained.

"What, it's true" gajeel replied

"what about me? I do not have a seat" Erza said

"same" called Kinana

"oh yea I called in a few favors" Mira said
Jellal and Erza
Cobra and Kinana

"Both out of prison and not blind!" Mira said Erza and Kinana's mouth dropped "but how," Kinana said in disbelief.

"Were in a world full of magic, it was easy af," Mira said quietly.

"Jellal," Erza said not able to even conjure up words. A tear dropped from Erza's eye.

"okay let's go on vacation!" Mira said happily everyone cheered and ran out of the guild to the train station, except Erza and Jellal. Erza ran over to Jellal "I thought I would never see you again"

"I could never not see you" Jellal said

"come on we're going to be late" Jellal grabbed Erza's hand and walked slowly to the train station
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
well how do you think it's coming guys! My first story on wattpad! How exciting if you have any suggestions then tell me im the comments. I don't own fairy tail!

Word count: 1059

Goodbye loves
Kiwi💙