Chapter 5

Romeo POV
I was in the lobby of the hotel, fairy tail set up a big breakfast for all the members. I looked around for Natsu and Wendy but I didn't see them. I sighed and got a plate for myself and started piling bacon on my plate. I went and sat at a table by Cana. She was already tipsy and it was only 8am. She took a big swig of her alcohol and looked at my plate,

"is that an entire plate of bacon?" She asked. I looked at her and offered her a piece so she would leave me alone and let me eat my bacon. She took piece of bacon and ate it quickly.

"Did you hear about Natsu and Lucy or Levy and Gajeel," she asked smirking.

"No," I replied wanting to know the details.

"They were caught together this morning,"

"So, people can hang out together," I mumbled stuffing my face with bacon and taking a large swig of orange juice

"I mean they were together in the same bed, and it's only the first day here," she said winking. I suddenly realized what she meant and I spit my orange juice out and stared wide eyed. Moments later Natsu appeared.

"Hey Romeo what's up," he asked.

"I think the real question is what's up with you and Lucy," Cana interrupted.

"I don't see why everyone is freaking out me and luce always sleep together," he replied. Cana spit out her alcohol.

"You do?!?" she said shocked. I wanted to get out of there and fast. I looked for an excuse to leave when I saw Wendy behind a tree in the lobby gesturing me to come over to her. I slipped away from Cana and Natsu and met Wendy behind the tree.

"Hey wend-" I stopped mid sentence. She pulled me close to her face. My face blushed a deep red. She was staring in to my eyes and I was staring into hers soon i noticed her eyes were a different color than normal. I knew something wasn't right. Normally Wendy wouldn't do this... Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so happy with all the feedback I'm getting on my story!!! I feel important *:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

Also I'm writing a new story it's on Noragami
I'm writing it with my friend NeverStopBeliving001 
She is seriously so awesome and writes stories go and read them .

Word count: 402