Akashi Seijuro: First Sight (I)

Originally written in 2015, edited, and republished in 2022.

You squealed in excitement as you clenched onto the acceptance letter to Rakuzan.

It has been your goal to attend the prestigious high school since you were young and now that your prayers had been answered, you were finally accomplishing your dreams.

Summer had passed in a blink of an eye. You nervously clutched onto your skirt, trying to fight back the uneasiness from starting a new school year in a new type of environment, as you were driven down the streets to Rakuzan.

"Here we are, good luck on your first day of school, (First Name)!"

"T-Thanks, mom.." You waved off and headed towards the entrance gate, instantly amazed by the large buildings that caught your eyes.

Quickly composing yourself, you made your way into the school.

"Hmm... this class should be on this floor?" You thought to yourself, as inspected the school's map and walked up the stairs.

Not paying any attention to where you were stepping, you missed a step and you felt your body jerk forward. Closing your eyes, you prepared to take impact, only to fall into warmth.

"Did he really-"

"Whoa, I can't believe it-"

You opened your eyes and saw masculine arms wrapped around your waist, hoisting you up from the ground. Turning around, you locked your eyes on a red-haired male student with two beautiful, heterochromatic orbs looking down on you.

"Are you alright?" His eyes were cold, but his tone had warmth in them.

Feeling the heat rush to your cheeks, you quickly wiggled yourself out of his arms and bowed down in politeness. "Y-Yes, t-thank you!"

Not trying to embarrass yourself any longer, you ran past the male student and those surrounding the two of you. You managed to find your classroom and entered it before anyone else could spot you.

Sitting at an empty desk, you slumped into your seat. The image of that handsome student continued to flash within your mind, causing you to blush.

"Oh my god! Akashi Seijuro is in our classroom!" You hear female students cry out. "The Generation of Miracle's captain?! No way!"

"He's so hot!"

"Generation of Miracles? I've heard about them, but I never really paid any close attention to them in middle school.." You thought to yourself.

Soon, the doors to the classroom slide open, and there he stood. The red-haired student who caught you from falling and from embarrassment.

"Akashi-kun!" Female students called out.

Your eyes immediately widen, as your eyes instantly made contact with Akashi, who was staring right at you along with a smirk across his lips.

thank you for helping me reach my goals on twitch! watch me at twitch.tv/abbievanity