Akashi Seijuro: Anniversary (VII)

Originally written in 2015, edited, and republished in 2022.

Abbie's Notes: THE PICTURE/GIF MOVES HOLY SHIT IT SCARED ME LMFAO

Abbie's Notes Pt 2: IT STILL SCARED ME IN 2022 LMAOOOOO

You couldn't believe it's been an entire year dating Akashi Seijuro, the heir to a family business, successor in everything, and the captain of the basketball team for Rakuzan. It felt like it was just yesterday when you fell into his arms, the first day you guys met.

During the year, you two had faced many differences and obstacles, but you'd never forget the memories and love that came along the way. Now it's been a year, Akashi had made sure this day was absolutely special, more extraordinary than any couple would spend their anniversary.

He made sure you woke up early for the special day.

BBBBBBYUUUUUUUUUU!

"Wake up, Miss. (First Name)."

"W-WHAT?!" You instantly lifted your head up and brushed off your hair that was sticking to your mouth and face. You instantly spotted a butler with a blow horn in his hand. "W-WHO ARE YOU?"

"Master Seijuro had ordered me to come over and wake you up in preparation for your one-year anniversary. If you can please get out of bed and wash up, I shall escort you to another destination." The butler bows down in respect.

"Are you serious right now, Sei?" You groan, throwing the sheets aside.

After you got up, you were taken to an exclusive salon where you had your hair and make-up done. While getting your hair done, you were given a box with a beautiful (Favorite Color) lace dress, embroidered with real diamonds.

♡ ♡ ♡

You shifted uncomfortably in your seat, nervous in an expensive restaurant with many other customers who were rich as well. You swore you saw a few famous people casually eating at another table.

"You look beautiful." A familiar voice was heard from behind you. Soon, you could feel someone nibbling on your ear lobe. "Happy one-year anniversary, (First Name)."

"S-Seijuro, n-not here!"

He chuckled before taking a seat in front of you. You couldn't help but blush at how amazingly handsome Akashi looked in a tux.

Noticing your reaction, Akashi shot you a smirk that sent your heart flying.

♡ ♡ ♡

"Happy anniversary, Seijuro. Thank you so much for all of t-" Akashi interrupted you with a kiss.

"We're not finished yet." He gently interlocks his hand in yours, pulling you along with him to an elevator inside the restaurant. He pressed the 'Rooftop' button and the two of you slowly made your way to the top.

Once you've arrived to the top, you saw a helicopter pad flashing colorful lights. "What the-"

"Customers use this when they come to the restaurant." Akashi states.

"Fucking rich people..."

"What?"

"NOTHING~"

You could hear a helicopter flying in the distance, squinting your eyes, you can see a dark red helicopter flying towards the pad. You held down your dress as the helicopter landed; then the door on the side opens as the pilot gives Akashi a thumbs up.

"Here," Akashi held on your hand tightly, as he helped you onto the helicopter. "Let's go."

You strapped yourself into the seat and Akashi wrapped his arm around your shoulders. Looking out the window, you could see the helicopter lift off and soon you were engulfed in darkness. You tightened your grip on Akashi's hand.

It was a few minutes of awkward silence until you decided to break it. "Sei, where are we going?"

"To Tokyo." Akashi points out the window.

Soon, your dark eyes were filled up with beautiful city lights, colors shining all over the city. Billboards with dorky commercials, famous stars, and animes were displayed. Looking up, you can see stars reflecting off the lights down below.

"It's so beautiful in Tokyo.."

"We can come to Tokyo tomorrow if you'd like."

"Can we?" You turned around and looked at Akashi with big eyes.

He crossed his arms and smirked, "yes and you can go buy your anime merchandise as well."

"YAY!~" You hugged Akashi and pecked your lips against his. "Thank you, I love you Sei!"

"I love you, too, (First Name)."

I thought my life was perfect the way it was before I met you. Only to realize how boring it was after I experienced your love so true. Happy anniversary.

thank you for helping me reach my goals on twitch! watch me at twitch.tv/abbievanity