MIRRORS

MIRRORS
a miguel díaz  ( cobra  kai )  fanfiction.
season one to the release of season 6.

Where jasmine miran's heart, that lays openly and ever so tenderly on the edge of her blood stained sleeves, bestows the mind of a boy whose problems are never ending (and so happen to leave him utterly helpless)

that lays openly and ever so tenderly on the edge of her blood stained sleeves, bestows the mind of a boy whose problems are never ending
(and so happen to leave him utterly helpless).

Where jasmine miran's heart, that lays openly and ever so tenderly on the edge of her blood stained sleeves, bestows the mind of a boy whose problems are never ending (and so happen to leave him utterly helpless)

Jasmine Miran wanted to be loved so deeply it suffocated her. She wanted to be perfect, over-ridden with talent and kindness to the point of absolute madness.

Her heart ached for it, bones hollow and laced with nothing but an enamored sense of sweetness. She was a pretty little thing, all pink and bows and thorns that left her fingers sickeningly prickled. And she knew it.

So, her brain pierced her with pathetic cries when she never found herself on the opposite side of a mirror, reflecting the softness she was desperately denied to the point of numbness.

Jasmine Miran was also, unsurprisingly, an over bearing optimist, but she believed deep within her that the world was not in her favor. Because the moment her heart found solace in the place she'd began to call home, her mother packed up their belongings to move back to The Valley — that frankly, she thought was too boring! — as she finally completed her residency.

But she's not a loser, nor a pathetic mindless jock, which made it easy on her fragile state to gain some sort of recognition and re-join karate clubs in hopes of socializing enough to to raise a metal frame across the mirror she no longer gazes longingly at.

It also made it irrevocably easy for Miguel Díaz's heart to beat twice as fast, when she just so happened to be the only person to make him feel utterly and undeniably seen.

Such a shame that the shine of the reflective glass had blinded every surface in her line of sight.

🎱🧸🥋

jasmine 'minnie' miran
/   sofia wylie &&. as described

 as described

additions & the rest of the cast are played by their respective actors !

maitreyi ramakrishnan       mila idaiyar
lola tung                                        isabella gei
zaria simone                          jenny barlowe
sara waisglass                          gia lawrence milly alcock                                 tory nichols

more cast introduced as seasons progress !!

author's note,
hello!! i'm so so excited for this you guys don't get it ☹️☹️  english is not my first language, and i'm learning another at the moment, so please be kind to me 😞

please read ⚠️
okay so! everyone is aged up, just by 1-2 years, aka the original ages of the actors; because the scenarios in the show are not things that occur to 15-14 year olds on the daily bases i'm sorry 😭 so they'll all be in junior year.

and while yes this is a miguel fic, i'll be focused on my other oc's too!! almost most of them have their own love interests from the show.

and finally, jasmine is of north african descent and i'll highlight on it in the book. sofia wylie has the perfect description of jasmine; light brown skin, curls, etc, despite lacking the ethnicity. which is why it's totally acceptable if you imagine her as someone else — it's also the reason i did not cast her family lols.

dts for all miguel lovers 🥳yerrmar mistylilaclover tangledkisses zozoleesi lxvestories djarinshelm robbyswayzekeene gioheartsjosh twinkletonk noturbeap directionerr696

yerrmar mistylilaclover tangledkisses zozoleesi lxvestories djarinshelm robbyswayzekeene gioheartsjosh twinkletonk noturbeap directionerr696

other than that, enjoy!! & don't be a silent reader because those are the kylers of wp. thank u!!