Ano Yume o Nazotte (Kanan Matsuura x OC)

Under the night sky, where it is filled with countless fireworks...

I saw you and I, standing on the shore, as we watch the fireworks fill the night sky.

The cold summer ocean breeze gently sweeps by...

As I look upon your face being lit up by countless lights...

I heard three words...

"I love you."

------------------

3rd POV.

One morning on Awashima Island....

A girl with dark blue hair wakes up from her slumber....

The rays of the sun pierces through the gaps of her window's curtain...

As she slowly opens her eyes...

???: That dream...

She clearly remembers that dream.

A dream that she never expected to have.

???: That was......Ryuu-kun...that black hair and black eyes......

???: But....

However she only remembers some parts of it.

???: What was that all about? I was watching a fireworks display with him, and then....

???: .....

???: Then what....?

???: I think there was still something that happened after that but....

She scratches her head as an attempt to dig up the missing information. Unfortunately for her, it didn't work.

???: It's no use. I can't remember. But something also happened before that scene....

???: But all I can remember was that one scene.

Yet she didn't try to overthink as her hazy recollection of her dream doesn't allow her to find the whole truth.

Her name is Matsuura Kanan, a 3rd year high school student currently attending Uranohoshi Girls' High School, and a member of the school's idol unit called Aqours.

Her family owns a diving shop.

Since it is Saturday, she has a lot of free time. So she began to change her clothes to her running gear.

Every morning, she will have a running exercise and will run a set distance, with a set destination in mind as well.

And on that morning....

Kanan happened to pass by the Sacred Forest that was under the protection of an ancient family of Shinto priests, the Ichimiya Family.