Precious Someone (Dia Kurosawa x Male! OC)

3rd POV.

One day on the busy streets of Numazu.

???: Come on, Ruby! The special bread of the Amagami Bakery is going to run out, zura!

A girl with short red hair and turquoise colored eyes is following the brown haired girl with golden eyes.

??? 2: W-Wait, Hanamaru-chan!

The two girls eventually reached the bakery.

??? 2: W-Wait, Hanamaru-chan.....*huff* *huff*

???: Ah! They're still here, zura!

The girl named Hanamaru goes to the counter and she saw a young man with black hair and blue eyes.

Young man: Welcome to Amagami Family's Bakery

Young man: What would you like to have, young lady?

Hanamaru: Do you still have the Amagami Special Bread, zura!?

Young man: "Zura"?

Young man: Ah, fortunately for you, we still have three pieces left!

Hanamaru: All three please!

Young man: Okay.

The young man gets the bread, placed it in a paper bag and hands it over to Hanamaru.

Young man: Here you go.

Hanamaru pays up.

Hanamaru: Thank you, zura!

Hanamaru noticed Ruby looking at the green bread which was labelled as matcha filled bread.

Hanamaru: What's wrong, zura?

Ruby: Uh, I want to buy it for onee-chan.

Hanamaru: Go ahead, zura! The Amagami Bakery's bread is really good, zura!

Ruby: Okay.....

Ruby buys the bread. Once that was over the two went on their separate ways and got home.

When Ruby got home, she saw her sister who just finished her koto practice.