"If I can stop his heart from breaking" (Robin x Male OC)

Path: Trailblaze, Light (Former)

Title: The Lone King

Affiliation: The Astral Express, the Nameless, the Kingdom of Camelot (Former)

Name: Arthur, the 17th and Last Sovereign of the Pendragon Throne

----------------

Arthur's POV.

In this vast universe, lies various paths, and these paths are presided by higher order beings called as Aeons.

Many Aeons have come and go throughout history.

Many Aeons have been helpful to humanity and to the universe such as Qlipoth, the Preservation.

Some of them even wrought calamities across the universe such as Tayzzyronth, the Swarm.

There are also those who don't care about human affairs such as IX, the Nihility.

However, there is one among the Aeons who is said to be their beginning.

The Aeon of Light, Albion.

He is said to be the Origin of the Universe, and when the universe was created, he vanished, as per the purpose of his path, Light.

No one knows how the universe came to be but there are many speculations just as a singularity that exploded into a big flash of light, some may call this as the Big Bang.

To us, the devoted followers of Albion, we know that it was our Aeon's power of creation.

My ancestors followed the Ways of the Primal Light. Until many years passed, the other Aeons began to appear, beginning what we call as the Amber Era.

Many eras passed, the universe went into great turmoils such as the Swarm Disaster.

The Swarm destroyed countless worlds, including my home planet, Avalon.

I was the young king but not even I can't escape the fate of my world being destroyed.

And ironically, I was the sole survivor.

I was the lone survivor.

When the truth dawned upon me....

"What is there even to live for if I have nothing left worth fighting for?"

I felt like I was just walking on the Path of Nihility yet.....

In that darkness, I saw embers.

Embers of a flame blazing its trail.

I was saved by a passing train.....

And heck I knew the very moment who they were....

Akivili, the Trailblaze.

I met him and a bunch of his passengers when they visited Avalon.