Chapter 1 : I'm Dead.

note ; I played this song on repeat while writing this.

___

Waking up is more draining today. The feeling is unpleasant.

You couldn't sleep well that night. You cried so much last night because you played the newest Call of Duty game, Modern Warfare III. All you could think about last night was his death.. You couldn't even believe it. Although you already knew how the events would unfold with all the talk in the media. You still couldn't believe it, since you can never trust them.

Lo and behold, the internet was right and they weren't lying.

It was hard to accept it since he is one of your favourite characters. You are such a big fan of Call of Duty that even if they get injured, you'll tear up a bit. But what upset you the most was you were crying like a child that lost their toy over someone that isn't even a real person. As in, you were crying over a fictional character that has to go through a canon event that the devs place over him. And it was already expected with their job, always living in a dangerous environment.

You cried more over a person that isn't even a real person than your own grandma.

What a woman you have become..you're pretty sure your grandma shaking her head in disappointment in her grave.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Your alarm rang and losing you from your train of thoughts. You got off your bed and stretched your body.

You go to your bathroom and start to take your clothes off. While doing so, your thoughts went back to thinking about the events that happened in the game. Makarov reappearance, his actions, his so called 'revenge', the Task Force finally reunited after how many days that had gone by, Graves suddenly revived from the dead, his death. You thought about the 'what if's', what if the story line was different, what if they just kill Makarov from the beginning, what if they manage to stop Makarov from escaping the prison, what if the whole thing never happened, what if Price managed to stop it, what if he dodge the bullet.

But even so, you know that will never happen. Unless some writers write an alternative ending for the story in those fanfiction.

After you took a bath, you got out of your bathroom and start to pick the outfit of the day. As much as you wanted to lay back in bed and ignore all your responsibility, you had to get to work and earn money to live in this unfair world.

You got ready with all your things and got out of your house while looking at your watch.

6:12 a.m.

It was still early, you still have thirty minutes before the bus arrives. Maybe you should take a walk to the convenience store to get some canned coffee and a little snack for the bus ride. Walking off and already forgetting the thoughts you had this morning.

___

It's 7:23 p.m.

You should have been able to get out of your office two hours ago. But of course not, you're sitting here in a dark office while doing extra paperwork. You should have just declined, I mean your manager  did give you a choice but of course you'll accept it like a good employee you are.

So now you're here in the dark office with the only source of light being your laptop screen and table lamp with only you. Since the other's left early or already finished their extra paperwork.

You're almost finish with yours, only needing to send some emails and you could go get some takeaway. You wonder what you should eat, maybe some Chinese cuisines or western food.Thinking about food, maybe you should go try that new restaurant near your office that your co-workers have been talking about. Packing up your items, you get off your chair and walk off to the elevator still debating on what food you should eat tonight.