𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒

➪𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨
—————————————————

➪𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨—————————————————

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 -𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑛-

𝑆𝐸𝐴𝑆𝑂𝑁 𝑂𝑁𝐸:

𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒆 is a 19 year old girl who hangs out with her brother and the pogues. she also enjoys hanging out with sarah cameron. a kook. now the pogues didnt really like this but mama routledge lived on figure 8 before john b was born so she went to the same school as sarahs brother rafe. when john b was 3 their mother left and they lived on the otherside of the island.

𝑱𝒐𝒉𝒏 𝒃 𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒆 is a 16 year old boy who you would say is the leader of the pogues. all his life it was just him, his sister and his father at home together. until the death of big john routledge. he didnt want to believe it and since then julia was taking care of him. sort of..

𝑲𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒓𝒂 is a 16 year old girl who was born a kook but shes a pogue at heart. her parents own a house on figure 8 and she loves to talk about the environment and save turtles at the beach.

𝑱𝑱 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒌 also being 16 is probably the funniest out of all of us, mostly due to the fact that he doesnt know his mother and his father is cery abusive so he tries to be the best he can at making us laugh. everyone loves a bit of JJ.

𝑷𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 is a 16 year old genius, he is the smartest out of all of us and he is on his way to a scholarship in school. he secretly enjoys the stupid plans we think of even if he disagrees and assumes the worst.

overall the outerbanks is paradise on earth as john b likes to say.

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

༻𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒༺ 𝑡𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑓𝑡
"ɪᴠᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ"

༻𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇༺ 𝑡𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑓𝑡
"ʏᴏʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛɪʟʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀs ɪᴍᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ"

༻𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒༺ 𝑡𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑓𝑡
"ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀʏ"

༻𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒༺ 𝑡𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑓𝑡
"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ"

༻𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐆𝐒༺ 𝑚𝑖𝑡𝑠𝑘𝑖
"ɪ ʙᴇᴛ ᴏɴ ʟᴏsɪɴɢ ᴅᴏɢs"

༻𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑?༺ 𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒 𝑒𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ
"ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴇɴᴅ? ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴍᴇɴᴛ"

༻𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓༺ 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠
"ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ, ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ"

༻𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒༺ 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠
"ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴋɪᴅ"

༻𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃༺ 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠
"ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ"

༻𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒༺ 𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑒𝑦
"ᴋɪss ᴍᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ"

authors note:

am i rewriting all of this? yes. do i care? no. did i unpublish this whole book js to make it better? also yes.