008

➪𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨
—————————————————

───── ❝𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒❞ ─────
𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔...

"ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ. ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴋɪᴅ"

 ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴋɪᴅ"

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 -𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑛-

julia heard her bedroom door open to see rafe standing by the door. his emotionless face staring at the fact her and JJ were cuddled up together.

"seems like a bad time." he pointed to the two

"no— its just— alot of shit happened yesterday." julia got up from the bed making sure not to wake the hurt boy.

"i'll come back later julie, your busy." he began to walk away

"rafe, stop." she gently grabbed his hand

"no julia its fine. go back to bed" he turned around and looked at JJ "you looked pretty comfortable" he used his other hand to move her hand away.

julia. he called her julia. she froze as he walked out the house.

"jule?" julia heard JJ behind her.

she just hummed in response

"what was that about" he mumbled

"i— i dont know J.."

julia woke up a couple hours later. again. this time it was JJ.

"john b is here. he said he needs to speak to you. im gonna go see pope. bye julia." he hugged the girl before he left.

julia walked into the living room to see john b sitting down "whats up?"

"sit down, it's important." he patted for julia to sit. "im sorry for how i reacted the other day at rafe being here. i get that your friends and— i just.. i was just frustrated." he took a deep breath. "i just dont want us to argue."