009

➪𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨
—————————————————

───── ❝𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃❞ ─────
𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔...

"ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ"

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄-𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑛-

john b rushed over to peterkin as julia tried to calm rafe down.

"rafe drop the gun.. its okay. you saved your dad. you can stop now..." she slowly placed her hand on his

"julia stop. your getting into my head. stop it." tears filled his eyes

"rafe look at me. its okay..." julia looked into both his eyes and he put the gun down.

john b ran and rafe didnt like that he tried to run after him but julia, sarah and ward tried to hold him back.

he kept shooting at john b until he stopped and finally calmed down.

julia got into the twinky and drove off to find john b.

she found him at a road running "john b get in!"

he got in and there was blood all over his hands. "shit." the routledge boy mumbled under his breath.

they found the others and they rushed over to the siblings and saw the blood on john bs hands. the reunited group heard sirens and hid behind a table.

julia and john btold the rest what happened.

it was late and john b drove to the police station

"john b, what are we doing at the police station?" JJ questioned him

"somebody's gotta tell them what happened." he said as he stopped the twinky.

pope started coughing and JJ told him to relax and go easy. "all right. im iust gonna be real with you right now. you might end up in the lions den but you dont go there on purpose. it's fundamental. just like my old man always told me, you should never ever trust cops, no matter what the circumstance is."

"your old mans an abusive liar." kie reminded him

"i agree with JJ. fuck the police." pope sounded angry

"your going to the dark side now?" kie argued

"whens the last time the police helped us?" JJ slapped back

"peterkin looked out for me, all right? tried to, at least." john b spoke

"yeah, but, they are going to try pin the murder on you. they never listen to us pogues." julia gave him a reality check.

he got out the twinky anyway and went into the police station. he ran back out screaming for kie to start driving.

"told you." julia, JJ and pope said at the same time.

julia was walking around the island and she saw poster being hung up saying that john b was wanted for $25,000. the older girl quickly ran as fast as she could through the trees to where they were all hiding out

"fuck guys. its so bad! $25,000" julia jumped into the undercover car "pass me that J" she took the spliff off him.

"sarah will bail me out." john b spoke

"shes not a pogue." kie gave him another reality check.

they tried to get a ferry out of here but it was closed.

pope thought of an idea "wait JJ. does your dad still have that boat? the cigarette boat, the phantom. the one he used to race."

"yeah maybe but its not that easy." JJ replied

a kid snitched and pope started driving heckly due to the amount of weed he had.

john b got out and ran so the rest of the teens could stall the cops.

"guys i shouldve went with him. i cant leave him alone!" julia began to panic. she hated leaving her brother, it made her feel like her dad was leaving all over again. john b was the only man in her life she felt she could trust— other then JJ of course.

"look jule. you need to calm down. he is gonna be okay, alright?" JJ calmed julia down

they started laughing, except for kie, when pope did. kie made them switch places so she drove.

she took them to the camerons.

"you sure this is a good idea?" JJ got out the car

"shes the only one who can clear john b." kie jumped over the wall

"last place they'll look because of how stupid it is." JJ laughed causing julia to laugh

they walked upto the house and pope was definitely out of his head high. him and kie were having a talk a couple feet away from julia and JJ.

"he is so inlove with her" i pointed to pope

"$10 they will be some sort of thing." he held out his hand and julia shook it. "speaking of inlove.. you are definitely inlove with rafe. dont even deny it." he smirked

"i am not!" the girl in denial playfully shoved her bestfriend.