007

➪𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨
—————————————————

───── ❝𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒❞ ─────
𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑏𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔...

"ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ, ᴅᴏɴᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ"

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 -𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑛-

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 -𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑛-

julia, sarah and kie were in the twinky looking at the map pope drew whilst him and john b worked on the rope.

JJ brought the gold cleaner then ever and kie melted it down.

she did a terrible job but it was good enough.

when they got to the pawn shop JJ argued as to he had to try sell it. the rest all walked in and JJ showed her the melted pieces of gold together. she did the weight test, light test, softness test and lastly the acid test.

he made up some story and she went into the back. we took $70,000 for the 7 pounds of gold.

as they got into the twinky JJ made an inappropriate joke. the 'cops' came.

he made the group get out at he pointed a gun at them telling them to hurry. JJ argued back with him which was a bad idea.

they got on the ground and he searched the twinky. john b got up. everyone asked what he was doing as he got into the other car. the man took the gold and left.

pope grabbed the gold as they all jumped him. JJ took of his mask and hit him with the long gun.

"his name is barry." julia spoke quietly.

JJ nodded and took his id. they drove to his house.

JJ got out and john b followed him.

he came back and everyone argued with JJ.

"dont worry J. im with you." julia hugged his arm.