Chapter 7

"You can run but you can't hide!" A voice sang out as she chased after three children. The tallest turned around, ushering the smaller two in front of them to go faster. "Elizabeth, Evan, run!" He shouted, Elizabeth turned around as well, shaking her head. "What about you, Mikey?!" "I will be fine! Just go!" "No! Come on you big butt head!" Elizabeth shouted, grabbing Michael's arm and beginning to run. "You can't escape me!" The clothed rabbit taunted, laughing manically. The youngest had tears running down his face, he was terrified. "Hey! Catch this!" The rabbit lady shouted and threw a knife, it hurdling towards Elizabeth and-

"No!" William shouted as he shot up in bed, breathing heavily. "My kids...that...I need to save them. I need to-" William began sputtering out, tumbling out of bed before running downstairs. "You're gonna be okay...dad will save you," William mumbled, grabbing his keys and running out the door. William shoved his keys inside the keyhole, turning them as the engine sputtered. "Come on! Start you bloody useless machine!" William shouted, the car finally starting. William pulled out of his driveway, driving faster than ever. Breaking multiple laws, William got to the pizzeria in 5 minutes instead of 15 minutes. "Bloody hell..." William mumbled when he slammed the car door shut after he realized how fast he had arrived. William headed inside and ran directly to the ball pit.

"You better fucking work!" William said as he jumped in. William shook his head, moving through the ball pit. "Come on! My kids, please! They're in danger! I believe you now! Just let me get to them!" William shouted, moving balls all around him. "They are going to get hurt! Don't you understand me?! Why won't you just bloody work?!" William fell against the wall, tears in his eyes. "Please..." He mumbled, looking up and noticing the animatronics. "You..." William mumbled, standing up and walking towards the main three. "What did you little brats do to them?! Tell me! I know you know something!" William yelled, slamming his fists against their stomachs. "You stupid children! Tell me! Where are they?!" The souls remain silent, the animatronics standing motionless. William collapsed to his knees, tugging and pulling on his hair. "Please. Just tell me." The souls continue to remain unresponsive.

Henry hummed as he pulled up, smiling when he saw William's car. "He must be working on the animatronics early..." Henry said softly, grabbing his suitcase before heading inside the pizzeria. "Hey, Wi- Oh my god," Henry said rushing over towards William. "William. Hey. Are you okay?" William looked up at Henry, shaking his head. "My kids they- they're in danger! I need to save them!" Henry nodded, kneeling to William. "Alright...Let's just get you calm first and distracted, yeah?" "No. I need to save them. I had a dream and-" "That is all it was, Will." William looked up at Henry, confused. "It was just a dream, William. They aren't hurt. Remember what you told Elizabeth about dreams and how they can seem so real sometimes?" Henry questioned, William, nodding slowly. "Y-yeah...I told her that dreams have funny ways of feeling so- oh..." William mumbled, groaning. "Uh- what are you doing here so early?" William questioned, trying to change the subject. He hated being vulnerable.

"Oh! There was extra paperwork that I wanted to complete today and another lawsuit." "Another one? Was it another stupid one?" Henry sighed, nodding. "Some parent about our ice cream." "Seriously? Over ice cream?" Henry laughed and nodded a little before helping William up. "Do you need some help with the paperwork?" William questioned, Henry nodding. "I do, actually. You want to work in my office or yours?" "Mine. It's bigger." William replied, as Henry nodded and the two headed off to William's office.

------

"You can run but you can't hide!" A voice sang out as she chased after three children. The tallest turned around, ushering the smaller two in front of them to go faster. "Elizabeth, Evan, run!" He shouted, Elizabeth turned around as well, shaking her head. "What about you, Mikey?!" "I will be fine! Just go!" "No! Come on you big butt head!" Elizabeth shouted, grabbing Michael's arm and beginning to run. "You can't escape me!" The clothed rabbit taunted, laughing manically. The youngest had tears running down his face, he was terrified. "Hey! Catch this!" The rabbit lady shouted and threw a knife, it hurdling towards Elizabeth. "NO!" Michael shouted, the knife going into Elizabeth's leg as she let out a blood-curdling scream. "ELIZABETH!" Evan shouted, rushing to her side. "Y-you're going to be okay, Lizzy," Evan said, trying to stop the bleeding with anything he could find. "How dare you hurt my sister!" Michael shouted, glaring at the rabbit who laughed. "He will be so pleased! Your sister's sacrifice will help him!" Michael stepped closer to Vanny who pulled out another knife, smirking as Michael's face fell. "Aw did you think that I didn't bring a spare? What kind of killer would I be if I didn't have a spare? It would be pretty stupid of me." Vanny said.