Chapter 5

Jason

"Are all these your deepest fantasies?" I asked him a question. I was holding his wrist behind his back and pinning him to the closet with just one hand. I couldn't seem to take my eyes off this book, because the moment I opened it I started to see things differently.

My sweet omega, which I wanted to protect from the world...my world, had this red book all along. I've read almost every single page and I never imagined what dirty little minx he was this whole time.

I had lustful thoughts the moment I lied my eyes on him. I craved his tiny body and wanted to destroy it. But I held myself in, because his safety was way more important than what I wanted.

And now, I was looking at this book seeing things even I have never done before. His art was not only beautiful but the art of sex seemed so damn real. I immediately came to the conclusion that these had to be his deepest fantasies, something he wanted and I wouldn't mind giving him.

"Y-yes..." I heard him stutter.

My grip strengthened and I felt blood rush to my penis. My claws were nearly coming out, tearing into the pages of the book. One of the panels I saw was a boy on his knees, deepthroating a giant sized cock belonging to an orc.

Now I wasn't an orc, but I definitely knew how to behave like one and my cock was big enough to leave his jaws sore and belly filled for the next couple of days.

Thinking about all this didn't feel right to me, but I wanted it. The scent of his hole was taunting me and his whimpers made it even worse.

I tossed the book on the bed and released him before I unbuckled my belt and turned him around. I pulled out my cock and left it hanging out, hard and thick and growing even harder as my erection had more room to grow to its full size.

"W-what are you doing?!" He asked me.

"On your knees!" I demanded. I should be gentle with him, but gentle just wasn't me. I was an alpha, alphas were never gentle with their omegas. That was always the dynamic between an alpha and an omega.

The look in his eyes was that of someone who clearly never had sex in his life. His reaction to seeing the size of my cock was an even bigger turn on for me.

He slid his back down the door of the closet, dropping to his knees. So eager and so damn fucking curious. My cock twitched at the sight.

Could he not see that the size of my cock was a warning enough for him to say no? Could he not see that something this big will destroy him?

He held my cock in his small hands and I hissed realising that he clearly wasn't paying any mind to the red flags. Or maybe he was such a dirty minded little slut, he craved for his first cock to be a big one.

He opened his mouth and then he began sucking my tip, not wasting anymore time.

I groaned and slammed my fists against the closet as a way to keep my control at bay. Watching him swallow my cock and try take it while down his throat.

"Fuck! Right there!" I edged him on, one hand holding his head in place and sinking the rest of my cock down his throat. "Fuuuuccck!" He had me moaning and groaning.

No woman or man I've ever fucked had me sounding like this. I already felt weak to the knees like I was about to blow a load. His throat was warm and wet and made it even better when I heard him struggling and choking.

"Mmm!" I grinned and pulled out my cock before I laid it over his face and rubbed my balls against lips.

Archie took it upon himself to suck my balls. His mouth opening and closing as he sucked and pulled on my huge orbs while his tiny hands continued working my cock.

If this kept going on, I was going to cum.

"Open up!" I slapped his cheek with my hand, gentle first to see how he would react. He did exactly as I told and I smiled, smacking him harder this time and with my cock. "Good boy!"

He pushed his ass out and wiggled it as if he grew excited because of my praises and then I held his head in both my hands and slammed him cock down his hot and tight throat.

His red void sucked me in to the balls and had me jabbing down there repeatedly. I felt my balls swelling and my cock growing.

My thrusts became more and more hurried as my balls were ready to bust and all I wanted to do was finish inside him.

A shiver soon ran down my spine, straight to my groin and I knew then and there that I was close.

My cock spasming and throbbing angrily, began exploding busting my nut and pumping every drop of my filthy cum down his throat.

I pulled out and fisted my cock, shooting my ropes all over his face and then pulling up to his feet to lick it off. After I licked off the last bit of cum, I kissed him and shoved my tongue down his throat.

Our first kiss, being a kiss with my cum inside his mouth.