i hate it here

sora: follow my insta sowe can be friends! @/mhlsora :]

we can be friends! @/mhlsora :]

walking in your flat, you purposely slammed the front door earning a concerned look from sohee and seika. they already knew what is going on so they kinda just left you to cool down for a bit.

you immediately ran into your room and plopped down on the bed out of anger. then, you started screaming into your pillow to let out all of that anger. you just couldn't believe that that bitch suna has to be back in your life and at the worst possible time too.

you then ran into the bathroom to splash some water onto your face as another way to cool down. after, you made your way into the small dining table to see the two girls laughing at you.

"oh yeah for sure, laugh at my misery," you said.

seika chuckled even more as she handed you a plate, "i mean, it is kinda funny on how he just came back like that." the girl stated.

you sighed deeply before nodding at sohee to thank her for making the food. you spooned a couple of scoops of mac and cheese on your plate and started eating quite aggressively.

"careful, you might choke." sohee said as she handed you a glass of water.

"i'd rather die than go back to that discussion on wednesday."

the girls laughed again.

"you don't mean that?" seika asked.

"i do. wholeheartedly."

the girl chuckled again. it is a funny sight to see. while annoying, it's humorous. you simply rolled your eyes again as you finished your meal. the other two were just conversing about classes today while you just listened to their conversation quietly.

"are you fucking kidding me..." you said suddenly which caught the attention of the others, "i completely forgot that i have to text him later about the stupid lab..."

sohee nodded as she started to clean up, "you should probably get on that and start working on it," she explained, "my 4th year friend had that professor and he said she grades hard."

"the icing on top of the cake."

"why can't you just ignore him?" seika suggested, "i mean after this lab, you probably won't talk to him ever again. so just push through.

she was right. you just have to push through this first project with suna, get a good grade, and then it's done. once you start now, you'll finish sooner. which means a shorter amount of time of which you have to talk to suna rintaro. pretty good deal!

"that's mean!" sohee called out.

"i don't care," you shrugged, "he did me dirty two years ago and i just really don't want to talk to him...like ever again after this."