Chapter 1

Ikor's pov

A loud bang reverberate through the whole tower, which woke me up from a small break I took in the evenings.

I ran to the main room with everyone else just to see Riff standing in front of a wall, smiling like he was playing innocent. "were you training into the tower without any supervise again?" Ao-ki tried not to lose it, moving her hand on her temples.

"Of course not~" we all looked at him with a raised brow. An awfully long pause "The only thing I broke this time was a vase... And a slight part of a pillar"

"Tower could you repair that?" Ao-ki asked, but when the tower lit once, she sighed in defeat.

Then a sound came out of your watches "woo adventure here I come" Riff shouted, while Eron was already running toward the exit.

"You guys coming?" The windy asked and Trek was the next one out from the door.

I pinched my bridge. Riff tried to go on the mission "you know you can't come, right?" Ao-ki stated which made him stop his action to escape the tower. "you have to clean the mess you made"

He let out a big sigh, turned back to Ao-ki with a pleading face on and his hands together on front of his face "pleeease?"

"Not a chance! Ikor could you please stay with him to look after?"

"Ao-ki I'm not a baby. You can't leave me here" he walked backwards towards the door

The tower closed the door before he could go out, so he bumped on the wall "I can and I will"

He stepped aside still trying to convince her to let him go on the so called adventure. "At least you don't have to make Ikor stay. He wants to go with you guys, you can't do that to him"

"It's alright, I can stay. I could finish my book quicker like that"

He grinned but thought for a second before speaking "fine, whatever" he made a dismissive movement with his hand and Ao-ki left.

"Wanna battle?" he asked when he was sure she was far from her ear-field to listen.

"no, you have to clean. Go on I will be next door. Don't so anything stupid"

"You are no fun" he rolled his eyes, but I turned my back at him and left.