Chapter 5

Riff's pov

"hello guys we are back" trek shouted from the main door.

"coming" I said while we stopped hugging

I looked into his eyes "thank you"

I smiled "you're welcome"

We walked back to the others "thank you for cleaning up, I will fix the wall and replace the vase. And Ikor thanks for keeping an eye on Riff. I hope he wasn't too troublesome" Ao-ki said.

I looked at Ikor after Ao-ki's words, curious to see if he would agree with her. "happy to help" he looked at me "don't worry he wasn't a troublemaker this time"

I looked back at her and she was smiling and then she did a thumps up.

Later that night

I changing into my pizamas when I heard a knock on the door "just a second" I finished getting ready and opened the door.

I was stunned to see Ikor on the other end of it. "hey"

"hi, come in" I closed the door behind him. I sat on the bed and tapped next to me so he would sit as well. "ehh what brings you here?"

"well we hadn't finish our conversation earlier so I thought we could spend some time together, since we are friends now" I couldn't help but observe the awkwardness he felt when he scratched his nape.

Ikor's pov

"that would be nice" he said smiling with his teeth.

"So what would you like to know about me?" my gaze turned again towards the wall which was in front of me.

"perhaps,... Who is your favorite gormiti?"

"I can't choose. They are all really useful"

"in contrast of me" he laughed

"don't put words in my mouth, I never said that" I looked in the opposite direction of where he was standing.

"So you think I'm helpful?" he came closer

"well sometimes" he leaned his head on my shoulder, which made me turn mine back in his direction.

He kept on asking me more questions and I always replied with the same comfort. At some point we just stayed silent, but it wasn't awkward. I felt warm.

After a while, I assumed he had fallen asleep and I tried to look at his face. When I assured myself, I lay him on his bed. I chuckled when I saw his sleeping face, it looked relaxed for the first time.

I saw the watch he has on his wall and then I started walking to the door.